Webcasting on the Blizzard Today

Winter Weather Discussion

Moderator: S2k Moderators

Forum rules

The posts in this forum are NOT official forecast and should not be used as such. They are just the opinion of the poster and may or may not be backed by sound meteorological data. They are NOT endorsed by any professional institution or STORM2K.

Help Support Storm2K
ezweather
Tropical Low
Tropical Low

Webcasting on the Blizzard Today

#1 Postby ezweather » Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:39 am

Hi Everyone,

First time posting over here in a long time. I want to share with you all about me doing some webcasting. Its all based on what the National Weather Service does with short and long term hazardous weather predictions.

So, for today, I'm doing special video tapings on this powerful winter storm for the Philadelphia Area.. Typically, I tape over the weekend on general outlooks for the Philly area say for the upcoming week and the Climate Prediction Center's US Hazards Assessment, which is for two weeks..

Anyway, for the long duration events for winter storms or maybe hurricanes..

So, check it out. You'll be able to see whats happening outside with this storm in Voorhees, NJ..

Website Address: EZ Weather. Click on the Broadcast tab to check out the videos..

Hopefully, you'll enjoy the videos.. A bit different than what you see with regular TV weathercasts.. Its not about the usual here's the forecast, but about hazardous weather and early planning.. Thats the key to being ready for these major events like the one today that is hitting the Mid-Atlantic region hard...

I'll post more as the storm really gets going today..
0 likes   

Return to “Winter Weather”