Need info..daughter on the road

Winter Weather Discussion

Moderator: S2k Moderators

Forum rules

The posts in this forum are NOT official forecast and should not be used as such. They are just the opinion of the poster and may or may not be backed by sound meteorological data. They are NOT endorsed by any professional institution or STORM2K.

Help Support Storm2K
Garnet1995
Tropical Low
Tropical Low

Need info..daughter on the road

#1 Postby Garnet1995 » Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:20 am

My daughter and her band are in New Orleans heading towards Pensacola tomorrow...they camped night before last...I made sure they understood they had to be indoors at a hotel for the remainder of their week in Fl and traveling back gto Houston...how bad will drive be tomorrow from New Orleans to pensacola...I'm really getting worried now....please Ivan your from there...frantic mom here...yes they shouldn't be on the road anyway anyone have 20 year old invicible kids????
0 likes   

Jag95
Category 1
Category 1

Re: Need info..daughter on the road

#2 Postby Jag95 » Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:29 am

The forecast for the coast is all rain. I-10 should be OK as far as wintry type stuff. May be some heavy rain late tomorrow though.
0 likes   

Janie2006
Category 5
Category 5

Re: Need info..daughter on the road

#3 Postby Janie2006 » Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:52 am

They'll be fine as long as they know how to drive in the rain. Looks like all the icing will be at least a good 50 miles or more north of I-10. That being said, be sure they stay up to date on everything.
0 likes   

Return to “Winter Weather”