An Invitation from Impact Weather

Winter Weather Discussion

Moderator: S2k Moderators

Forum rules

The posts in this forum are NOT official forecast and should not be used as such. They are just the opinion of the poster and may or may not be backed by sound meteorological data. They are NOT endorsed by any professional institution or STORM2K.

Help Support Storm2K
vbhoutex
Storm2k Executive
Storm2k Executive

An Invitation from Impact Weather

#1 Postby vbhoutex » Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:44 pm

I received this in my email and am passing it on for the benefit of our members. I have found their webinars to be helpful and informative. This is an endorsement by me as an individual and not by STORM2K.

Join us this Thursday, November 29th at 10:30 Central / 11:30 Eastern for our second 2012-2013 Winter Weather Outlook Webinar. This will be the second of four monthly 25-minute webinars for the winter season. There will be a short Q&A at the end of the webinar and there is no charge to attend. You can register now here.

Highlights of this webinar will include:

• What the global signals are telling us about what to expect this winter
• What clues from past years with similar patterns like this year tell us
• Specifically, what the general storm track will be for December and January

Feel free to forward this invitation to anyone you think might benefit from attending and you can also reply to this email to send me any questions you have for the Q&A. Again, you can register here:

https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/211907440

Thanks very much, let me know if you have any questions and we’ll see you on Thursday!

Fred

Fred C. Rogers
Marketing Manager

ImpactWeather, Inc.
A STORMGEO COMPANY

Direct +1 (281) 652-1008
Toll-Free (877) 792-3220
E-mail frogers@impactweather.com

Web impactweather.com
0 likes   
Skywarn, C.E.R.T.
Please click below to donate to STORM2K to help with the expenses of keeping the site going:

Return to “Winter Weather”