Dave Schwartz Back at the Weather Channel.

Winter Weather Discussion

Moderator: S2k Moderators

Forum rules

The posts in this forum are NOT official forecast and should not be used as such. They are just the opinion of the poster and may or may not be backed by sound meteorological data. They are NOT endorsed by any professional institution or STORM2K.

Help Support Storm2K
ConvergenceZone
Category 5
Category 5

Dave Schwartz Back at the Weather Channel.

#1 Postby ConvergenceZone » Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:46 pm

Yep, I guess he starts in April.

That's a very interesting and strange development. What's even stranger is that Schwartz was working with network weather and they were ready to go live in just a few months on a 24 hour live basis..... But now network weather seems to have all but disappeared!!. Their website is gone and I think their face book page might be as well.

oh well, at least I still have Weather Nation :). While Weather Nation is no weather channel, it's still brings back memories of the old weather channel days where the motto was Keep It Simple Stupid......... I guess weather nation was just released on Roku, plus you can watch their live channel on weathernation.com for free, and from what I hear they are getting better every few months.....I don't have Direct TV, but I guess weather nation is on there and the weather channel isn't due to contract disputes.

I love Dave Schwartz, but who knows how much camera time he's going to actually get due to all of the reality programming...
0 likes   

RobWESTPACWX
WestPACMet
WestPACMet

Re: Dave Schwartz Back at the Weather Channel.

#2 Postby RobWESTPACWX » Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:47 am

Thats awesome! Teenage me inspiring to be a Meteorologist used to watch him during those late night hours and his almost cars salesman type style of forecasting.

Good guy!
0 likes   
Satellites, Charts and Forecasting tools for East Asia at WESTERNPACIFICWEATHER.COM

Janie2006
Category 5
Category 5

#3 Postby Janie2006 » Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:31 pm

That's good news! He was one of the best they had.
0 likes   

TheStormExpert
Category 5
Category 5

#4 Postby TheStormExpert » Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:05 pm

Janie2006 wrote:That's good news! He was one of the best they had.

And he continues to be! :D
0 likes   
The following post is NOT an official forecast and should not be used as such. It is just the opinion of the poster and may or may not be backed by sound meteorological data. It is NOT endorsed by storm2k.org.

Return to “Winter Weather”