STORM2K CONTRIBUTIONS AND FINANCIAL UPDATE

Winter Weather Discussion

Moderator: S2k Moderators

Forum rules

The posts in this forum are NOT official forecast and should not be used as such. They are just the opinion of the poster and may or may not be backed by sound meteorological data. They are NOT endorsed by any professional institution or STORM2K.

Help Support Storm2K
Message
Author
User avatar
vbhoutex
Storm2k Executive
Storm2k Executive
Posts: 28382
Age: 67
Joined: Wed Oct 09, 2002 11:31 pm
Location: Spring Branch area, Houston, TX
Contact:

Re: STORM2K CONTRIBUTIONS AND FINANCIAL UPDATE

#241 Postby vbhoutex » Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:18 am

aperson wrote:Finally contributed. This has been a phenomenal resource since I initially joined to follow Ike. Thank you all for providing one of the most high quality forums and weather resources on the internet.

Wow!! Thanks for the Kudos!!We strive to keep S2K as a high quality resource and we are lucky to literally have some of the best in the world to help us do that.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!! IT IS MOST APPRECIATED!!
0 likes   
Skywarn, C.E.R.T.
Please click below to donate to STORM2K to help with the expenses of keeping the site going:
Image

fendie
S2K Supporter
S2K Supporter
Posts: 75
Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:33 am
Location: Austin, TX

Re: STORM2K CONTRIBUTIONS AND FINANCIAL UPDATE

#242 Postby fendie » Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:42 am

The climb to the peak of the North Atlantic Hurricane Season has begun. That's my cue to make my yearly donation. Keep up the good work everyone!
0 likes   

User avatar
vbhoutex
Storm2k Executive
Storm2k Executive
Posts: 28382
Age: 67
Joined: Wed Oct 09, 2002 11:31 pm
Location: Spring Branch area, Houston, TX
Contact:

Re: STORM2K CONTRIBUTIONS AND FINANCIAL UPDATE

#243 Postby vbhoutex » Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:04 pm

fendie wrote:The climb to the peak of the North Atlantic Hurricane Season has begun. That's my cue to make my yearly donation. Keep up the good work everyone!

And that is my cue to THANK YOU for your continued support, year after year.
0 likes   
Skywarn, C.E.R.T.
Please click below to donate to STORM2K to help with the expenses of keeping the site going:
Image

User avatar
Cypresso
S2K Supporter
S2K Supporter
Posts: 29
Age: 62
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2018 11:39 pm
Location: Southside Place, Texas

Re: STORM2K CONTRIBUTIONS AND FINANCIAL UPDATE

#244 Postby Cypresso » Sat Sep 01, 2018 12:01 pm

Before I joined as a member I have browsed here a few times. Forget where I found the way in here, but here I am. The site is very important for many, especially like myself along with my disabled wife who live in the Houston area. I am currently unemployed and two months to go awaiting Social Security to kick in, but I will make a small donation and hopefully that helps out some. Done, transaction ID: 0C580959LL543715P
2 likes   
Southside Place, Texas (within Houston). Ike and Harvey survivor. :)

User avatar
vbhoutex
Storm2k Executive
Storm2k Executive
Posts: 28382
Age: 67
Joined: Wed Oct 09, 2002 11:31 pm
Location: Spring Branch area, Houston, TX
Contact:

Re: STORM2K CONTRIBUTIONS AND FINANCIAL UPDATE

#245 Postby vbhoutex » Sun Sep 02, 2018 5:13 pm

Cypresso wrote:Before I joined as a member I have browsed here a few times. Forget where I found the way in here, but here I am. The site is very important for many, especially like myself along with my disabled wife who live in the Houston area. I am currently unemployed and two months to go awaiting Social Security to kick in, but I will make a small donation and hopefully that helps out some. Done, transaction ID: 0C580959LL543715P


Thanks so much for your support. Welcome to S2K! Looking forward to your posts.
1 likes   
Skywarn, C.E.R.T.
Please click below to donate to STORM2K to help with the expenses of keeping the site going:
Image

User avatar
Cypresso
S2K Supporter
S2K Supporter
Posts: 29
Age: 62
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2018 11:39 pm
Location: Southside Place, Texas

Re: STORM2K CONTRIBUTIONS AND FINANCIAL UPDATE

#246 Postby Cypresso » Sun Sep 02, 2018 8:14 pm

vbhoutex wrote:
Cypresso wrote:Before I joined as a member I have browsed here a few times. Forget where I found the way in here, but here I am. The site is very important for many, especially like myself along with my disabled wife who live in the Houston area. I am currently unemployed and two months to go awaiting Social Security to kick in, but I will make a small donation and hopefully that helps out some. Done, transaction ID: 0C580959LL543715P


Thanks so much for your support. Welcome to S2K! Looking forward to your posts.


You're most welcome. I hope to contribute more in the near future as finances allow. You have been providing a valuable resource for years and have certainly earned support. As a person who has several websites myself, one being a forum as well, I do know the annual costs of maintaining and hosting of such sites. Thank you for the services you have provided and continue to provide!
2 likes   
Southside Place, Texas (within Houston). Ike and Harvey survivor. :)

User avatar
aprilflower
S2K Supporter
S2K Supporter
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2005 4:43 pm
Location: Port St Lucie, FL

Re: STORM2K CONTRIBUTIONS AND FINANCIAL UPDATE

#247 Postby aprilflower » Wed Sep 05, 2018 7:55 pm

Same as others, since I'm taking the time to peruse the boards here for some "Seasonal Sanity", I should also take the time to donate: Transaction ID: 6TF29726AB991174D.

Thanks for ALL that you do for all of us - this forum and the information here is my lifeline from June - November and has been for many, many years. Hoping my small part will contribute to many, many more!
3 likes   
Member since 2005, lurker long before...
3rd Generation Floridian (and contributed a 4th)

User avatar
crownweather
S2K Supporter
S2K Supporter
Posts: 295
Age: 44
Joined: Sat Aug 12, 2006 9:21 am
Location: Indian Orchard, Massachusetts
Contact:

Re: STORM2K CONTRIBUTIONS AND FINANCIAL UPDATE

#248 Postby crownweather » Thu Sep 06, 2018 6:22 am

Just wanted to let you know that I donated to, what I know, is a VERY valuable forum for all things tropical weather. As always, thank you for having this forum for us tropical weather weenies.

Transaction ID: 3YF74699RF4999937
2 likes   
Rob Lightbown
Crown Weather Services
http://www.crownweather.com

prairie2
S2K Supporter
S2K Supporter
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:26 am

Re: STORM2K CONTRIBUTIONS AND FINANCIAL UPDATE

#249 Postby prairie2 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:01 am

Donation sent.
Thanks!
2902-4309-7086-8976
1 likes   

User avatar
vbhoutex
Storm2k Executive
Storm2k Executive
Posts: 28382
Age: 67
Joined: Wed Oct 09, 2002 11:31 pm
Location: Spring Branch area, Houston, TX
Contact:

Re: STORM2K CONTRIBUTIONS AND FINANCIAL UPDATE

#250 Postby vbhoutex » Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:55 am

prairie2 wrote:Donation sent.
Thanks!
2902-4309-7086-8976

No, THANK YOU!! We appreciate the support!
1 likes   
Skywarn, C.E.R.T.
Please click below to donate to STORM2K to help with the expenses of keeping the site going:
Image


Return to “Winter Weather”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests