A Winter Weather Page..

Winter Weather Discussion

Moderator: S2k Moderators

Forum rules

The posts in this forum are NOT official forecast and should not be used as such. They are just the opinion of the poster and may or may not be backed by sound meteorological data. They are NOT endorsed by any professional institution or STORM2K.

Help Support Storm2K
SacrydDreamz
Category 1
Category 1

A Winter Weather Page..

#1 Postby SacrydDreamz » Wed Oct 01, 2003 11:08 am

nice touch!! This shoud be fun.. especially since there are tons of posters from the Southeast and Gulf States, as well as a nice representation from the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, and Midwest..
0 likes   

Colin
Category 5
Category 5

#2 Postby Colin » Wed Oct 01, 2003 2:19 pm

The posters in the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic will be going CRAZY this winter...believe me! ;)
0 likes   

SacrydDreamz
Category 1
Category 1

#3 Postby SacrydDreamz » Wed Oct 01, 2003 9:00 pm

WWBB is still the king though.. as long as the server doesn't crash :roll:
0 likes   

chadtm80
Category 5
Category 5

#4 Postby chadtm80 » Wed Oct 01, 2003 10:08 pm

Well, now i'm going to have to go ahead and dis agree with you on that one :wink: Storm2king :D
0 likes   

Anonymous

#5 Postby Anonymous » Wed Oct 01, 2003 10:56 pm

Colin wrote:The posters in the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic will be going CRAZY this winter...believe me! ;)

You got that right, Colin!!!!

We have already had highs in the 50s here, and we plummeted to 41 two days ago!!! Friday morning, we hit The Big 32 degrees!!!!!!

BRING ON WINTER!!!! BRING ON SNOW!!!! BRING ON HIGH WINDS TO BLOW THAT SNOW AROUND AND TO GENERATE 25 FOOT DRIFTS!!!

Cuz, I got my snow shovel all ready!!! Yeah, I am ALL READY to shovel snow!!! Just in case that shovel breaks, I got four others like it!!!! YEAH I'm DEFINATELY READY!!!!

BRING ON THAT SNOW!!!! BRING ON THAT RECORD COLD!!!!!

THERE IS NOTHING LIKE SUPER-COLD, 20 BELOW ZERO WEATHER FIRST THING IN THE MORNING!!!!! BRING ON THOSE WIND CHILLS!!!!

I want that 498dcm isotherm located over Woodbridge!!!! I wanna walk across the Potomac all iced over this winter!!!! I want to shovel a path through the deep drifted snow over the frozen Potomac this winter!!!

Yeah, that's me, Jeb!!!! One heck of a Snow Fanatic living down here in the Mid Atlantic!!!!!! Bring on that Thermohaline Shutdown!!! Bring on the Little Ice Age!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Jeb

0 likes   

JCT777
Category 5
Category 5

#6 Postby JCT777 » Thu Oct 02, 2003 8:05 am

Jeb: Have you ever considered moving to Alaska? Or the Yukon Territory? :wink:

But I love your enthusiasm. :)
0 likes   

GAStorm
Category 1
Category 1

#7 Postby GAStorm » Thu Oct 02, 2003 12:20 pm

Hey Jeb,

You have the right attitude for winter that's for sure!! :lol: I feel the same way here since I have seen winter storms go just to our north last year. I told myself if that happens again, I will definitely consider moving! :wink:
0 likes   

Return to “Winter Weather”