Please say a prayer for CajunMama today

U.S. & Caribbean Weather Discussions and Severe Weather Events

Moderator: S2k Moderators

Forum rules

The posts in this forum are NOT official forecast and should not be used as such. They are just the opinion of the poster and may or may not be backed by sound meteorological data. They are NOT endorsed by any professional institution or STORM2K.

Help Support Storm2K
tolakram
Admin
Admin

Re: Please say a prayer for CajunMama today

#21 Postby tolakram » Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:57 am

CajunMama wrote:After over 5 extremely long months I finally moved back into my home last Friday. There's still some work to be done on it but I'm home. It's been an experience I hope to never go through again but I Pretty much got a brand new house house out of it.

Good to hear but boy, that's a LONG time. Hopefully never again.
1 likes   
M a r k
- - - - -
Join us in chat: Storm2K Chatroom Invite. Android and IOS apps also available.

The posts in this forum are NOT official forecasts and should not be used as such. Posts are NOT endorsed by any professional institution or STORM2K.org. For official information and forecasts, please refer to NHC and NWS products.

Portastorm
Storm2k Moderator
Storm2k Moderator

#22 Postby Portastorm » Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:09 am

Happy to hear this great news and here's hoping you never have to experience that kind of nightmare again!
1 likes   
Any forecasts under my name are to be taken with a grain of salt. Get your best forecasts from the National Weather Service and National Hurricane Center.

I'm a certified Advanced SKYWARN-trained spotter and am active on Twitter at @TravisCOSW, a social media partner of the NWS Austin-San Antonio office.

vbhoutex
Storm2k Executive
Storm2k Executive

#23 Postby vbhoutex » Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:03 am

AMEN to never again!! The flooding in my home has never approached anything like CM experienced and that was enough of a nightmare for me!!
SO HAPPY YOU ARE BACK HOME!! Here's to sunshine :sun: :sun: and good times! Laissez le bonne temps roulet!!(Is that close enough CajunMama?)
1 likes   
Skywarn, C.E.R.T.
Please click below to donate to STORM2K to help with the expenses of keeping the site going:

Return to “USA & Caribbean Weather”