Warm up happening here already....

U.S. & Caribbean Weather Discussions and Severe Weather Events

Moderator: S2k Moderators

Forum rules

The posts in this forum are NOT official forecast and should not be used as such. They are just the opinion of the poster and may or may not be backed by sound meteorological data. They are NOT endorsed by any professional institution or STORM2K.

Help Support Storm2K

Warm up happening here already....

#1 Postby Guest » Mon Jan 13, 2003 2:12 pm

Its already warming up here in Houston - in the mid 40's already. I think the high forecasted this week is going to be in the upper 60's. My NWS forecast has it cold at night - but during the day it will be in the 50's - so this Artic Blast won't be much except for a few hours at night when it dips the temps down into the 20's.

Guess I am being pessimistic since this weekend it was 35 degrees and nothing from the upper level or mid-level in the form of winter precip - all cold rain.

Go to New York or Ohio - where the real snow is...

Patricia
0 likes   

Suzzzzzz
Tropical Low
Tropical Low

#2 Postby Suzzzzzz » Tue Jan 14, 2003 4:47 pm

Hey ticka, what about Michigan..............we have REAL snow. LOL And, if you want REAL DEEP snow go to the U.P. ....... The Weather Channel always ignores Michigan...BUGS ME!! Guess, I have a chip on my shoulder... :roll: :roll: Anyway, it's snowing again out my front window. The kids are loving it!! :P :P
0 likes   

Anonymous

#3 Postby Anonymous » Tue Jan 14, 2003 5:19 pm

Chances of snow for Houston this week are less then one percent. (Don't blame me its not my fault! LOL). It will get cold enough but there will be no precipitation.
0 likes   

mf_dolphin
Category 5
Category 5

Hope you ducked before you posted!

#4 Postby mf_dolphin » Tue Jan 14, 2003 5:26 pm

The Snow Gestapo is going to get you TWW :o
0 likes   

OtherHD
Category 5
Category 5

#5 Postby OtherHD » Tue Jan 14, 2003 9:17 pm

As of the time of this post, I relinquish my title as "Snow Nazi/Gestapo".

It's too cold to even give a darn anymore. :cry:
0 likes   

wrkh99

#6 Postby wrkh99 » Tue Jan 14, 2003 10:29 pm

Who came up with Snow Nazi ?
0 likes   

I did...

#7 Postby Guest » Wed Jan 15, 2003 1:17 pm

I called OtherHD that in the chatroom. He is the one and only SNOW NAZI and he can't never give that title up no matter how COLD and snowy it gets in Houston.

Patricia
0 likes   

Return to “USA & Caribbean Weather”