North or South Carolina ???

U.S. & Caribbean Weather Discussions and Severe Weather Events

Moderator: S2k Moderators

Forum rules

The posts in this forum are NOT official forecast and should not be used as such. They are just the opinion of the poster and may or may not be backed by sound meteorological data. They are NOT endorsed by any professional institution or STORM2K.

Help Support Storm2K
Amanzi
Category 5
Category 5

North or South Carolina ???

#1 Postby Amanzi » Mon Jan 20, 2003 9:16 am

Hi ya guys..

all you people in North or South carolina, here is a question for ya..
I promised my son I would find snow for him come (@#*# or high water) this winter so he can build a snowman. Can you guys recomend any places up in the mountains that has a little bit of accumulation to frolick in???? I need a break myself (wont say I just spent 3 weeks in the keys..lol)I have hubby all convinced (giggle) that it is of very high importance I keep my word as a parent to take my little boy to the snow, because i made a promise...need to set a good example you know. (NO selfish motivation I can assure you!)

I have looked online, but it is so much better when someone who is a local makes a recomendation. I have a camper so if you know of any nice campsites in the mountains please let me know...Or even a hotel or motel that you know of. ANYTHING...III NNEEDDD SNOW..

Please help me out here guys...my son's phsycological future depends on it :wink:
0 likes   

Amanzi
Category 5
Category 5

#2 Postby Amanzi » Tue Jan 21, 2003 10:13 am

:roll: Gee guyz thanks for the overwhelming amount of help
0 likes   

HeartofNC
S2K Supporter
S2K Supporter

#3 Postby HeartofNC » Tue Jan 21, 2003 10:24 am

Amanzi

You can find snow in the Mountains in NC. They are supposed to have quite a bit of it by now. Grandfather Mountain, Boone, Ashville, all are nice places to visit and should have snow by this weekend.

Have fun, and make snow angels and take pictures!!!
0 likes   

Amanzi
Category 5
Category 5

#4 Postby Amanzi » Tue Jan 21, 2003 11:05 am

:D Thanks Heart

I had a look at some of your suggestions, and I found a lovely place in Grandfather, I just hope I can get the dates right for some falling snow...I will make a biiiigg snowman just for you! and a whole row of snow angles :wink:
0 likes   

Return to “USA & Caribbean Weather”