Why can't I see any of the posts? And should we believe...

U.S. & Caribbean Weather Discussions and Severe Weather Events

Moderator: S2k Moderators

Forum rules

The posts in this forum are NOT official forecast and should not be used as such. They are just the opinion of the poster and may or may not be backed by sound meteorological data. They are NOT endorsed by any professional institution or STORM2K.

Help Support Storm2K
vbhoutex
Storm2k Executive
Storm2k Executive

Why can't I see any of the posts? And should we believe...

#1 Postby vbhoutex » Tue Jan 21, 2003 1:06 am

the models this time? :?: :roll: They are once again showing some rather cold(for us)_weather over the weekend. Houston is shown dipping into the 20's 2x while further east NO is shown below freezing for over 48 hours! No precip with this burst of cold air though. :( This was not showing on the earlier runs today. What tipped me was watching the "local on the eights" forecast for Houston on TWC and they show us down to 26f friday and 20f saturday am!!! I don't believe that!! But I will continue to check out the models and the weather itself. Even though the models are a very useful tool we must all remember our areas climatology and other variables and just plain watch what is happening outside when we try to forecast the weather!
More later as the scenario unfolds. 8) :n00b:
0 likes   
Skywarn, C.E.R.T.
Please click below to donate to STORM2K to help with the expenses of keeping the site going:

BreinLa
ChatStaff
ChatStaff

#2 Postby BreinLa » Tue Jan 21, 2003 9:33 am

I was wondering what was going on when i saw the forecast for us too lows in the 20's that changed overnight
0 likes   

Return to “USA & Caribbean Weather”