the past

This is the general tropical discussion area. Anyone can take their shot at predicting a storms path.

Moderator: S2k Moderators

Forum rules

The posts in this forum are NOT official forecasts and should not be used as such. They are just the opinion of the poster and may or may not be backed by sound meteorological data. They are NOT endorsed by any professional institution or STORM2K. For official information, please refer to products from the National Hurricane Center and National Weather Service.

Help Support Storm2K
sandyb
Tropical Storm
Tropical Storm

the past

#1 Postby sandyb » Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:40 am

looks like all we have to talk about right now is the past...but we all do have plenty of past stories to tell...I have been on of the lucky ones I live on the coast of NC and have had many hits, bonnie, floyd dennis bertha Issabell, those are the more recent ones that I remember of course before my time people talk about donna and hazel but for me in our area right her on the coast we have not had a bad hit,,now inland got all the flooding from floyd but right here it was not bad and i only live like 10 miles from the land fall of dennis bertha floyd and fran, went without cable tv for two days and elect for about 12 hours but that was it, someone else tell their hurricane stories
0 likes   

Return to “Talkin' Tropics”