S2K Mark Up Maps

This is the general tropical discussion area. Anyone can take their shot at predicting a storms path.

Moderator: S2k Moderators

Forum rules

The posts in this forum are NOT official forecasts and should not be used as such. They are just the opinion of the poster and may or may not be backed by sound meteorological data. They are NOT endorsed by any professional institution or STORM2K. For official information, please refer to products from the National Hurricane Center and National Weather Service.

Help Support Storm2K
brunota2003
S2K Supporter
S2K Supporter

S2K Mark Up Maps

#1 Postby brunota2003 » Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:11 am

Well, it is quickly approaching that time again...and I did some digging! I found the thread with the link to the S2K Mark Up Maps (only found the Atlantic Basin). Figured I would post the link here for people to see, as it appears the Rules forum (where the original topic was) is dead. Please, if you are going to make up scenarios or forecasts, use these maps, and not official maps. Many thanks goes out to Skeetobite, who created these specifically for S2K!

http://www.skeetobiteweather.com/S2k/s2kmaps.htm

And as always, please remember to post the disclaimer with any forecasts you may decide to write/create!

The posts in this forum are NOT official forecasts and should not be used as such. They are just the opinion of the poster and may or may not be backed by sound meteorological data. They are NOT endorsed by any professional institution or storm2k.org. For official information, please refer to the NHC and NWS products.
0 likes   

Return to “Talkin' Tropics”