Active Storms. Where discussions go off to die.

This is the general tropical discussion area. Anyone can take their shot at predicting a storms path.

Moderator: S2k Moderators

Forum rules

The posts in this forum are NOT official forecasts and should not be used as such. They are just the opinion of the poster and may or may not be backed by sound meteorological data. They are NOT endorsed by any professional institution or STORM2K. For official information, please refer to products from the National Hurricane Center and National Weather Service.

Help Support Storm2K
OuterBanker
S2K Supporter
S2K Supporter

Active Storms. Where discussions go off to die.

#1 Postby OuterBanker » Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:25 pm

I always find it interesting that once a discussion of a model or wave that turns into an invest or storm it becomes locked and enters the Active Storm Forum. While we can review discussions dating back to the beginning of this board in Talking Tropics once and invest or named storm leaves it’s gone for good. Why is that? I think it would be far more interesting to review something that could have or did actually make an impact.
0 likes   

OuterBanker
S2K Supporter
S2K Supporter

#2 Postby OuterBanker » Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:57 pm

Just found storm archive, please remove this post. Duh.
0 likes   

OuterBanker
S2K Supporter
S2K Supporter

#3 Postby OuterBanker » Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:05 pm

In laws in town, 107 Index, too many tourist. Lesson, don't post before you think. :oops:
0 likes   

cycloneye
Admin
Admin

Re: Active Storms. Where discussions go off to die.

#4 Postby cycloneye » Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:21 pm

Yes,OB.The archieves forum has all that.We move the actual tropical systems to sub-archieve forums by year and those that stay as invests go to the general archieves one.What I will do is lock the thread and by doing that I will go down the pages.Also,it may help other members who may have this same question.
0 likes   
Visit the Caribbean-Central America Weather Thread where you can find at first post web cams,radars
and observations from Caribbean basin members Click Here

Return to “Talkin' Tropics”