South of Cuba

This is the general tropical discussion area. Anyone can take their shot at predicting a storms path.

Moderator: S2k Moderators

Forum rules

The posts in this forum are NOT official forecasts and should not be used as such. They are just the opinion of the poster and may or may not be backed by sound meteorological data. They are NOT endorsed by any professional institution or STORM2K. For official information, please refer to products from the National Hurricane Center and National Weather Service.

Help Support Storm2K
Miami Storm Tracker
Category 3
Category 3

South of Cuba

#1 Postby Miami Storm Tracker » Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:07 pm

Evening I have been watching this complex of thunder storms for several days now south of Cuba. A bit surprised no one has mentioned it yet. From what I can see there is no model support, but thought it was worth mentioning.
0 likes   

TheStormExpert
Category 5
Category 5

Re: South of Cuba

#2 Postby TheStormExpert » Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:28 pm

I believe it is the remnants of Bret. Anyways there is way too much shear to even allow the littlest bit of development.
0 likes   
The following post is NOT an official forecast and should not be used as such. It is just the opinion of the poster and may or may not be backed by sound meteorological data. It is NOT endorsed by storm2k.org.

psyclone
S2K Supporter
S2K Supporter

Re: South of Cuba

#3 Postby psyclone » Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:11 am

It is indeed Bret remnants interacting with an upper low.
0 likes   

Return to “Talkin' Tropics”