Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

This is the general tropical discussion area. Anyone can take their shot at predicting a storms path.

Moderator: S2k Moderators

Forum rules

The posts in this forum are NOT official forecasts and should not be used as such. They are just the opinion of the poster and may or may not be backed by sound meteorological data. They are NOT endorsed by any professional institution or STORM2K. For official information, please refer to products from the National Hurricane Center and National Weather Service.

Help Support Storm2K
Blinhart
Category 5
Category 5

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

#1 Postby Blinhart » Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:50 am

I think I need to start looking into how I can start a Not For Profit Organization called "Gulf Coast Emergency Foundation" and also one called "Acadiana Emergency Foundation". The first one would be for any areas with in 100 miles of the Gulf Coast that is effected by natural disasters where we would get together and get supplies and volunteers and go help out and be in communication with FEMA Administration to make sure everything is proper. The second one would be for people that are effected by fires, natural disasters, and many other things that can cause a family to lose a house for a certain amount of time, we would be helping them out with finding temporary housing, clothing, food, and everyday supplies. Of course we would be trying to those things with the GCEF. I just need to figure out how to get the funding to get this started, including being able to pay or get donated Warehouse, Office, Vehicles, Tractor-Trailers, and many other things that would be needed to get this off the ground.

I'm sure I could also get together with other regions and have regional Emergency Foundations like the Acadiana one, and have sub stations for the GCEF.
1 likes   
Personal Forecast Disclaimer:
The posts in this forum are NOT official forecast and should not be used as such. They are just the opinion of the poster and may or may not be backed by sound meteorological data. They are NOT endorsed by any professional institution or storm2k.org. For official information, please refer to the NHC and NWS products.

Return to “Talkin' Tropics”