Hurricane Art Part 5---Storm in a Teacup

This is the general tropical discussion area. Anyone can take their shot at predicting a storms path.

Moderator: S2k Moderators

Forum rules

The posts in this forum are NOT official forecasts and should not be used as such. They are just the opinion of the poster and may or may not be backed by sound meteorological data. They are NOT endorsed by any professional institution or STORM2K. For official information, please refer to products from the National Hurricane Center and National Weather Service.

Help Support Storm2K
storm_in_a_teacup
Category 1
Category 1

Hurricane Art Part 5---Storm in a Teacup

#1 Postby storm_in_a_teacup » Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:36 pm

I previously posted this on my debut post, but it was too small to see everything well, so here is a larger version. This comic contains my self portrait...I mean, my avatar...

Most people think of hurricanes as consuming warm seawater, but in fact, hot tea works just as well. Unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on whether you are of the cyclonic persuasion...) there is not nearly as much hot tea in the world as warm ocean water, so us teapot tempests only get cloud tops 3 inches high. (:3)
5 likes   
I know I can't straddle the atmosphere...just a tiny storm in your teacup, girl.

Return to “Talkin' Tropics”