FREE screening in Tallahassee

This is the general tropical discussion area. Anyone can take their shot at predicting a storms path.

Moderator: S2k Moderators

Forum rules

The posts in this forum are NOT official forecasts and should not be used as such. They are just the opinion of the poster and may or may not be backed by sound meteorological data. They are NOT endorsed by any professional institution or STORM2K. For official information, please refer to products from the National Hurricane Center and National Weather Service.

Help Support Storm2K
hurricanetrack
HurricaneTrack.com
HurricaneTrack.com

FREE screening in Tallahassee

#1 Postby hurricanetrack » Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:43 pm

I am showing my 2018 documentary this Weds evening, June 12, in Tallahassee. It begins at 7pm at the Governor's Square Stadium 12 theaters (Regal). It is FREE - no tickets needed. Just come on out, we will have someone at the ticket taker area inside to show you to the auditorium (10). Let me know if you plan to come out and I will even have a reserved seat for you! It is absolutely incredible to witness on the big screen, a truly amazing experience. Any questions? Email me: hurrmark@gmail.com

3 likes   

HurricaneEnzo
Category 2
Category 2

Re: FREE screening in Tallahassee

#2 Postby HurricaneEnzo » Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:49 am

Wish I was remotely close I would come. I live in Eastern NC. Seems I remember you saying there would be a showing in NC? (or maybe I dreamt it). Did this already happen?
1 likes   
Bertha 96' - Fran 96' - Bonnie 98' - Dennis 99' - Floyd 99' - Isabel 03' - Alex 04' - Ophelia 05' - Irene 11' - Arthur 14' - Matthew 16' - Florence 18' - Dorian 19' - Isaias 20' (countless other tropical storms and Hurricane swipes)

I am not a Professional Met just an enthusiast. Get your weather forecasts from the Pros!

NotSparta
Professional-Met
Professional-Met

Re: FREE screening in Tallahassee

#3 Postby NotSparta » Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:51 am

HurricaneEnzo wrote:Wish I was remotely close I would come. I live in Eastern NC. Seems I remember you saying there would be a showing in NC? (or maybe I dreamt it). Did this already happen?

Even worse for me, I'm in Toronto. Wish I were near Tallahassee though
1 likes   
This post was probably an opinion of mine, and in no way is official. Please refer to http://www.hurricanes.gov for official tropical analysis and advisories.

My website, with lots of tropical wx graphics, including satellite and recon: http://cyclonicwx.com

Return to “Talkin' Tropics”