New Dorian Eyewall Video, Marsh Harbour

This is the general tropical discussion area. Anyone can take their shot at predicting a storms path.

Moderator: S2k Moderators

Forum rules

The posts in this forum are NOT official forecasts and should not be used as such. They are just the opinion of the poster and may or may not be backed by sound meteorological data. They are NOT endorsed by any professional institution or STORM2K. For official information, please refer to products from the National Hurricane Center and National Weather Service.

Help Support Storm2K
Chris90
Category 2
Category 2

New Dorian Eyewall Video, Marsh Harbour

#1 Postby Chris90 » Sun Sep 19, 2021 5:30 pm

The owner of the video lists this as a reupload, but I never saw this originally, and they just uploaded this video at the beginning of the month, so it’s new to me, and I never saw it make the rounds.

They got really good footage of Dorian’s eyewall, some of the most intense hurricane footage I’ve ever seen, and in my opinion, it might be a slightly better Dorian video than what Josh Morgerman got (his is still really good though, I don’t want to downplay what he achieved.)

Use noise cancelling headphones and turn the volume up to enhance the experience, although you will want to start at a lower volume and work up to what is best for you. It’s LOUD.

https://youtu.be/Ar8Usv-Kwvs
4 likes   
Solar Aquarian
Lunar Cancerian
:uarrow: Sagittarian

Return to “Talkin' Tropics”