What Would Be Your List of Names

This is the general tropical discussion area. Anyone can take their shot at predicting a storms path.

Moderator: S2k Moderators

Forum rules

The posts in this forum are NOT official forecasts and should not be used as such. They are just the opinion of the poster and may or may not be backed by sound meteorological data. They are NOT endorsed by any professional institution or STORM2K. For official information, please refer to products from the National Hurricane Center and National Weather Service.

Help Support Storm2K
ScottNAtlanta
Category 5
Category 5

What Would Be Your List of Names

#1 Postby ScottNAtlanta » Fri Sep 01, 2023 5:16 pm

If you could chose your own names for any hurricane season, what would they be (can't use retired names)
Here is my list
Adeline
Beau
Chrissy
Denzel
Eudora
Flynn
Gaia
Heath
Ina
Jack
Kylie
Leonard
Morris
Natalia
Orson
Pamela
Ross
Sadie
Trey
Vivian
Wally
(edit...my list for 2 years from now)
2 likes   
The posts in this forum are NOT official forecast and should not be used as such. They are just the opinion of the poster and may or may not be backed by sound meteorological data. They are NOT endorsed by any professional institution or storm2k.org. For official information, please refer to the NHC and NWS products.

Category5Kaiju
Category 5
Category 5

Re: What Would Be Your List of Names

#2 Postby Category5Kaiju » Fri Sep 01, 2023 5:29 pm

List 7:
Ashley
Benjamin
Chelsea
Diego
Eleanor
Francisco
Gianna
Herman
Inessa
Jeffrey
Kira
Lionel
Miranda
Nelson
Octavia
Patrick
Renata
Stephen
Tabitha
Vernon
Winona

List 8:
Adam
Bethany
Charles
Daphne
Evan
Flavia
Gregory
Heidi
Irving
Jessica
Keegan
Lucia
Malcolm
Natalie
Oliver
Paige
Randolph
Samantha
Trevor
Vanessa
Wesley
3 likes   
Unless explicitly stated, all information covered in my posts is based on my opinions and observations. Please refer to a professional meteorologist or an accredited weather research agency otherwise, especially if serious decisions must be made in the event of a potentially life-threatening tropical storm or hurricane.

Return to “Talkin' Tropics”