TEXANS... Quick!!! Here's a keeper for you!

This is the general tropical discussion area. Anyone can take their shot at predicting a storms path.

Moderator: S2k Moderators

Forum rules

The posts in this forum are NOT official forecasts and should not be used as such. They are just the opinion of the poster and may or may not be backed by sound meteorological data. They are NOT endorsed by any professional institution or STORM2K. For official information, please refer to products from the National Hurricane Center and National Weather Service.

Help Support Storm2K
Scott_inVA
Storm2k Forecaster
Storm2k Forecaster

TEXANS... Quick!!! Here's a keeper for you!

#1 Postby Scott_inVA » Tue Jul 15, 2003 7:44 pm

http://www.nrlmry.navy.mil/archdat/trop ... N-969W.jpg

cut, paste, save, presto!, wallpaper

Scott

PS...new additions to StormTrakker: NCEP models now are being ingested. That is a huge help in getting global updates on the map. We'll have fun when Danny comes :wink:
0 likes   

Stormsfury
Category 5
Category 5

#2 Postby Stormsfury » Tue Jul 15, 2003 8:00 pm

Nice close up visible of Claudette over land ... IMO, which still looks very impressive ... good thing she didn't have 24-48 hours more open water to work with ...

That's also good news about StormTrakker .. since I've been using this as well often (thanks to you, Scott, for the link to the download) ...

SF
0 likes   

galvbay
Tropical Storm
Tropical Storm

Great Shot

#3 Postby galvbay » Tue Jul 15, 2003 10:09 pm

Well, I have my new screen saver now! Thanks for the link. galvbay
0 likes   

ColdFront77

#4 Postby ColdFront77 » Wed Jul 16, 2003 1:37 am

I'll say, Claudette sure was intensifying rapidly about 24 hours ago! 2:36 AM ET now. We would of had quite a hurricane making landfall, late morning to early afternoon, Tuesday.
0 likes   

Return to “Talkin' Tropics”