I am working on a research project on Hurricane Ike for the University of Southern California. I'm hoping that you and others you know would be willing to share some of your experiences with the storm. There are a few ways you and anyone else who is willing could help us...
1) If you could take a minute to answer this quick survey regarding your experience with Hurricane Ike. Please note, these questions are written in reference your home, but you may also answer them as if they relate to your business. http://www.kwiksurveys.com?s=ONMLKG_43c4498b
Once answered, if possible, I would appreciate if you could use scribblemaps.com to draw and point out areas in your daily life that have not yet recovered from the storm. If you’ve never used it before, here’s how…
1. Click on “Create Map” in the top left corner.
2. Type in your address and hit the magnifying glass to search.
3. Use the place marker tool (Next to the ABC tool) to put important places on the map. Please leave a description to tell us what happened there.
4. Hit menu in the top right corner
5. Hit Save Map and title it with your name
6. Give the map a password
7. Hit "Send to Friend" and send it to my email (email@example.com)
Finally, if you have them, it would be helpful to see pictures of your house or business after the storm, as well as how it looks now.
Thank you for your time. It's very much appreciated.
Wishing you all the best,
Discuss the recovery and aftermath of landfalling hurricanes. Please be sensitive to those that have been directly impacted. Political threads will be deleted without notice. This is the place to come together not divide.
Moderator: S2k Moderators
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest