Software Upgrade For Storm2k.. From s2k Management

If you don't read these, it's your own fault. They will be enforced by the staff. You will also find Management Announcements & S2K Gatherings here

Moderator: S2k Moderators

chadtm80
Category 5
Category 5

Software Upgrade For Storm2k.. From s2k Management

#1 Postby chadtm80 » Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:20 am

Storm2k Management and development team will be doing a regular upgrade on our software at storm2k.. I know no one likes to hear that as there is always at lease a slim possibility it could cause some kind of outage. The good news is that we have done this upgrade several times since we started the new phpbb set up and it was un detectable by most everyone when it was being done. We are letting you know just in the case there is any issue at all..

We are well aware of the fact that there are two systems out there that everyone wants and needs to follow and can not do with any storm2k down time and again I re iterate we anticipate just about zero down time for this, no more then a matter of minutes.

This upgrade is a security issue and we run a risk of serious problems that could cause mass outages in the future if we do not complete this, and I know that no one wants that especialy with the heat of the season coming up..

We will let you know for sure when it is about to happen.. and in the even it becomes temporarily un available please check our myspace for updates on where we stand.. http://www.myspace.com/storm2kweather
0 likes   

Return to “Storm2K Rules & Announcements”