MsRobi911. May you rest in peace

If you don't read these, it's your own fault. They will be enforced by the staff. You will also find Management Announcements & S2K Gatherings here

Moderator: S2k Moderators

Category 5
Category 5
Category 5

Re: MsRobi911. May you rest in peace

#21 Postby Category 5 » Sun May 09, 2010 5:17 pm

That bums me out, she was always so nice to everyone. R.I.P :(
0 likes   

bvigal
S2K Supporter
S2K Supporter

#22 Postby bvigal » Sun May 09, 2010 5:42 pm

simply stunned... may God keep in His loving arms all of Mary's family and friends who are suffering at her loss. Certainly this board will miss her sunshine.
0 likes   

LaPlaceFF
Category 5
Category 5

#23 Postby LaPlaceFF » Sun May 09, 2010 10:39 pm

RIP Ms. Mary.
0 likes   

CrazyC83
Professional-Met
Professional-Met

#24 Postby CrazyC83 » Mon May 10, 2010 9:16 am

RIP - that is just sad to hear!!!!! :cry:
0 likes   

Tireman4
S2K Supporter
S2K Supporter

#25 Postby Tireman4 » Mon May 10, 2010 9:24 am

RIP...
0 likes   

angelwing
S2K Supporter
S2K Supporter

#26 Postby angelwing » Mon May 10, 2010 9:40 am

Ah geez, may she RIP :(
0 likes   

srainhoutx
S2K Supporter
S2K Supporter

#27 Postby srainhoutx » Mon May 10, 2010 10:56 am

We will miss you Mary. :(
0 likes   
Carla/Alicia/Jerry(In The Eye)/Michelle/Charley/Ivan/Dennis/Katrina/Rita/Wilma/Ike/Harvey

Member: National Weather Association
Wx Infinity Forums
http://wxinfinity.com/index.php

Facebook.com/WeatherInfinity
Twitter @WeatherInfinity

Agua
Category 5
Category 5

#28 Postby Agua » Mon May 10, 2010 11:49 am

My gosh! Prayers to her family and for all of us who grew to know her from this site. She was kinda young, too - like late 50s?
0 likes   

Ntxwx
Tropical Storm
Tropical Storm

#29 Postby Ntxwx » Mon May 10, 2010 12:01 pm

RIP Mary.
0 likes   

southerngale
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

#30 Postby southerngale » Mon May 10, 2010 12:52 pm

Agua wrote:My gosh! Prayers to her family and for all of us who grew to know her from this site. She was kinda young, too - like late 50s?

54, I believe. I am still just sick over this. I can't stop thinking about her and will forever miss her. She was such a wonderful person and I am lucky that I got to know her.
0 likes   
Please support Storm2k by making a donation today. It is greatly appreciated! Click here: Image

Image my Cowboys Image my RocketsImage my Astros

CajunMama
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

#31 Postby CajunMama » Mon May 10, 2010 1:25 pm

I just read on Mary's son page about her services.

Services are wed from 11 to 1 then burial at 1. will be held at heritage. Everyone is welcome. if you need directions or anything, call me or aimee or send me a PM
0 likes   

TreasureIslandFLGal
S2K Supporter
S2K Supporter
Location: Clearwater, Florida ~3 miles from the coast now. We finally moved safely off the barrier island!

#32 Postby TreasureIslandFLGal » Mon May 10, 2010 3:45 pm

Our condolences to her friends and family. She passed way too soon.
0 likes   
Chrissy & Ligeia
Chrissy & Nikki
:flag:

artist
Category 5
Category 5

#33 Postby artist » Mon May 10, 2010 5:08 pm

I am stunned. She was my age and it is way too young. My heart and prayers go out to her family and friends. May she rest it peace. She will be missed.
0 likes   

CajunMama
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

#34 Postby CajunMama » Mon May 10, 2010 5:21 pm

Oh this is just tearing me up.

MsRobi's Obituary

Mrs. Mary Cluff Robichaux, 53, of Moss Point, MS passed away Saturday May 8, 2010 at her home in Moss Point. She was born September 2, 1955 in Pascagoula, MS. She was a member of the Moss Point High School Graduating Class of 1973, a member of OLV Catholic Church, a member of Band Booster of Pascagoula High School starting in 1998, where she became President from 2001 until 2005, she was a consultant for "Tastefully Simple", she was retired from Bienville Orthopedics of Pascagoula where she worked as office manager from 1981 until 2006, she was employed with Singing River Hospital System from 1973 until 1981, and she was a member of Beta Lambda Chapter of Epsilon Sigma Alpha.

Mrs. Robichaux is preceded in death by her father Clarence Cluff.

She is survived by her loving husband Michael "Mike" Robichaux of Moss Point, MS, her daughter Aimee' Frances Robichaux of Pascgoula, MS, her son Jonathan Teal Robichaux of Pascgoula, MS, her mother Frances (Hall) Cluff of Moss Point, MS, her sister Nancy Cluff Smith of Bainbridge, GA, and her two brothers James Wesley Cluff of Moss Point, MS and David Lee Cluff of Crestview, FL.
Visitation for Mrs. Robichaux will be Wednesday May 12, 2010 at Heritage Funeral Home from 11:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m, the funeral service will follow at 1:00 p.m. in the chapel of Heritage Funeral Home with Father Mike McDermott officiating. Internment will follow at Macpelah cemetery in Pascagoula, MS with Cap. Jeffery Robichaux UMC, Jonathan Robichaux, Roger Robichaux retired Col. USAF, Christopher Cluff, David Cluff, and Michael Smith serving as pallbearers.
Services in care of Heritage Funeral Home, locally owned and operated, of Escatawpa, MS. You may view and sign the online register book for Mrs. Mary Cluff Robichaux at http://www.heritagefuneralhome.us.
0 likes   

cajungal
Category 5
Category 5
Location: Schriever, Louisiana (60 miles southwest of New Orleans)

#35 Postby cajungal » Mon May 10, 2010 7:30 pm

I never met Miss Mary and didn't know much about her. but I used to see her post on here a lot, and could tell from her posts, that she was a very sweet person! sending condolences to the family. RIP Miss Mary!
0 likes   

KWT
Category 5
Category 5

#36 Postby KWT » Mon May 10, 2010 7:36 pm

Yep whilst I didn't really know her at all, nonetheless its a horrible thing to happen and I'm certainly thinking of her family...53 really is too young.
0 likes   
Personal Forecast Disclaimer:
The posts in this forum are NOT official forecast and should not be used as such. They are just the opinion of the poster and may or may not be backed by sound meteorological data. They are NOT endorsed by any professional institution or storm2k.org. For official information, please refer to the NHC and NWS products

Terry
S2K Supporter
S2K Supporter

#37 Postby Terry » Mon May 10, 2010 8:03 pm

Oh my gosh. I am so, so sorry to hear this.
0 likes   

JTD
Category 5
Category 5

#38 Postby JTD » Mon May 10, 2010 9:26 pm

One of the best things about 2005 for me was spending so much time in S2K chat getting to know Mary. She came around less after Katrina, but she will always have a special place in my heart. She was an absolute delight to spend time with, the "life of the room", hillarious and an unbelievably sweet lady. I so enjoyed talking to her in S2K and elsewhere. We share, I guess I mean shared now, similar professions, in the medical field and I remember swapping stories with her and letting her know of some job opportunities that popped up that she might have been interested in. I remember the days immediately before and after Katrina as well and hoping that she would make it through OK. The story of her courthouse experience in the floods of Katrina was harrowing indeed. I hate to so sound cliche but to know Mary truly was to love her. The kindness that she she showed to a stranger from a faraway land will always be remembered and I will cherish my memories of her. I just reconnected with her a few weeks ago on Facebook. I can't believe that she is gone so soon. I was lucky to be a friend of hers online and I will miss her.

RIP Mary. You will be missed. :(
0 likes   

LaPlaceFF
Category 5
Category 5

#39 Postby LaPlaceFF » Mon May 10, 2010 9:43 pm

Tropics_Dude83 wrote:One of the best things about 2005 for me was spending so much time in S2K chat getting to know Mary. She came around less after Katrina, but she will always have a special place in my heart. She was an absolute delight to spend time with, the "life of the room", hillarious and an unbelievably sweet lady. I so enjoyed talking to her in S2K and elsewhere. We share, I guess I mean shared now, similar professions, in the medical field and I remember swapping stories with her and letting her know of some job opportunities that popped up that she might have been interested in. I remember the days immediately before and after Katrina as well and hoping that she would make it through OK. The story of her courthouse experience in the floods of Katrina was harrowing indeed. I hate to so sound cliche but to know Mary truly was to love her. The kindness that she she showed to a stranger from a faraway land will always be remembered and I will cherish my memories of her. I just reconnected with her a few weeks ago on Facebook. I can't believe that she is gone so soon. I was lucky to be a friend of hers online and I will miss her.

RIP Mary. You will be missed. :(

I do remember talking with her in the chatroom. rip
0 likes   

Texas Snowman
Storm2k Moderator
Storm2k Moderator

#40 Postby Texas Snowman » Tue May 11, 2010 7:31 am

southerngale wrote:
Agua wrote:My gosh! Prayers to her family and for all of us who grew to know her from this site. She was kinda young, too - like late 50s?

54, I believe. I am still just sick over this. I can't stop thinking about her and will forever miss her. She was such a wonderful person and I am lucky that I got to know her.

I'm so very sorry at her passing. I will pray for her family.

And as a 44 year old who had open heart surgery at 40 (healthy, fit, didn't matter), let me assure you that heart disease is no respector of age or fitness level.

Do not ignore warning signs...if you have them, assume that you ARE having heart trouble and make sure that doctors get to the bottom of it.

In my case, had it not been for a young, aggressive doctor who pushed for a heart cath to make sure I had no underlying heart disease, I would have died. Cardiologist said I had GERD (which I do) and believed I had no heart disease. Other doctor, a hospitalist, pushed for the cath and when that happened, it showed I had four major blockages and was within days or weeks of a fatal heart attack.

Again, please, don't ignore symptoms or warning signs.
0 likes   
The above post and any post by Texas Snowman is NOT an official forecast and should not be used as such. It is just the opinion of the poster and may or may not be backed by sound meteorological data. It is NOT endorsed by any professional institution including storm2k.org. For official information, please refer to NWS products.

Return to “Storm2K Rules & Announcements”