ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ!!

If you don't read these, it's your own fault. They will be enforced by the staff. You will also find Management Announcements & S2K Gatherings here

Moderator: S2k Moderators

vbhoutex
Storm2k Executive
Storm2k Executive

ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ!!

#1 Postby vbhoutex » Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:51 pm

I have noticed quite a few people calling for Invest 92L to become a TD or TS by this time or that time. While this is obviously a possibility we must ask that when one is posting something like this that you back your post up with some sound meteorological reasoning. Just stating that you think it will happen is not sound meteorological reasoning. Neither is just saying I agree with the previous post. If this type of posting continues, which I tend to define as wishcasting staff will begin to give out warnings and or suspensions as warranted. THIS IS THE ONLY WARNING THAT WILL BE POSTED ABOUT THIS.
:darrow: :darrow: :darrow: :darrow: :darrow: :darrow: :darrow: :darrow:
We are not trying to stifle discussion. We are trying to encourage it. But we want the discussions to have some merit behind the "forecast".
:uarrow: :uarrow: :uarrow: :uarrow: :uarrow: :uarrow: :uarrow: :uarrow:
Additional clarification may be needed. We make this general post every year since we have a lot of new members come in each season. We do encourage each and every member to join in ALL of our discussions, but when we have a very active threads they tend to become cluttered with one liners, etc., which do not add to the "meat" of the discussion. This is simply a reminder.
0 likes   
Skywarn, C.E.R.T.
Please click below to donate to STORM2K to help with the expenses of keeping the site going:

hial3
Tropical Wave
Tropical Wave

Re: ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ!!

#2 Postby hial3 » Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:48 pm

Has been re-read
0 likes   

Return to “Storm2K Rules & Announcements”