New Additions!

If you don't read these, it's your own fault. They will be enforced by the staff. You will also find Management Announcements & S2K Gatherings here

Moderator: S2k Moderators

chadtm80
Category 5
Category 5

New Additions!

#1 Postby chadtm80 » Thu Jan 30, 2003 8:15 pm

You may have noticed a few more buttons in the top right of the board if you are using the sub silver template. These are new Pages added by mf_dolphin and myself. New Buttons Include: Weather Cams - This page is a huge list of live cameras from all over the nation. There all seperated by state. The next one is Interactive Weather - Check it out. Lots of neat stuff there. The next is Radar- This is just simply a page to access a local radar in your area. The last new addition is Stats - This page has a whole bunch of neat info from the board, such as top ten posters, most active topics, most used smileys, etc..... Its realy neat. (Make sure you are on the top ten list of posters :wink: )

These buttons will be added to the other templates very soon. Sorry sub silver is just the main template and thats where all the additions take place first....
0 likes   

HeartofNC
S2K Supporter
S2K Supporter

Latitude and Longitude

#2 Postby HeartofNC » Thu Jan 30, 2003 10:38 pm

I used to have a link to look up L&L but that was on my work computer, and I don't have access to that anymore... can we get that on the list of goodies to click on up top, or can someone just send me a link?

Thanks and Keep up the GREAT work!
8)
Heart
0 likes   

Return to “Storm2K Rules & Announcements”