Valentine's Day Avatars

If you don't read these, it's your own fault. They will be enforced by the staff. You will also find Management Announcements & S2K Gatherings here

Moderator: S2k Moderators

chadtm80
Category 5
Category 5

Valentine's Day Avatars

#1 Postby chadtm80 » Sun Feb 09, 2003 1:01 pm

Valentines avatars have been added to the gallery. Spread the love. hehe

Go to your profile scroll to the bottom and click show gallery. The valentines one should be selected already.. if not then hit the arrow for the drop down box and select valentine. If you want one from another catagory then just select that catagory...

Enjoy. i will be adding more, but thats a start
0 likes   

Rainband

#2 Postby Rainband » Sun Feb 09, 2003 1:05 pm

Cool, :wink: good Job as always :D
0 likes   

Rob-TheStormChaser

#3 Postby Rob-TheStormChaser » Sun Feb 09, 2003 1:39 pm

Nice touch Chad! I have a coupla doozies I might use from other sites...and the ones here are great too....quite the archived material! :silly:
0 likes   

Rainband

Howdy Postmaster R

#4 Postby Rainband » Sun Feb 09, 2003 1:47 pm

Hows it going Rob. I give up on trying to keep up with your posts. You are like superman on this board lol. I have to go find more members to keep up with you, we are all beat. But seriously it is obvious that you and your friends have made the transition quite smoothly and for that l AM PLEASED. We have so much more to offer here than most sites and it's expanding even more each day :wink: With talent like Chad and MF the sky's the limit for STORM2K...thats why, come on say it with me, "WE are the best board on the net!!!!"
0 likes   

Rob-TheStormChaser

Re: Howdy Postmaster R

#5 Postby Rob-TheStormChaser » Sun Feb 09, 2003 1:57 pm

rainband wrote:Hows it going Rob. I give up on trying to keep up with your posts. You are like superman on this board lol. I have to go find more members to keep up with you, we are all beat. But seriously it is obvious that you and your friends have made the transition quite smoothly and for that l AM PLEASED. We have so much more to offer here than most sites and it's expanding even more each day :wink: With talent like Chad and MF the sky's the limit for STORM2K...thats why, come on say it with me, "WE are the best board on the net!!!!"

LOL John...I went at the same pace on the other boards as well. I dont know whats in the drinks I have...must give me a boost to be going at warp speeds! You cant stop this train...lol You can only try to contain me. I really doubt (no ego here), that anyone will ever catch me once I get going. Sure its easy to load up on posts with word games and such, but I like to run the full-scale of the ENTIRE board. I leave no stone unturned! I wouldnt have all of these posts if it werent for you guys as well...so thank yourselves! :wink: And yes.....this site is the big cheeze! :jump:
0 likes   

cycloneye
Admin
Admin

#6 Postby cycloneye » Sun Feb 09, 2003 2:12 pm

Rob you are going to get to 1000 posts very soon but that is not the important thing but the quality of the posts is what matters.

Rob storm2k in 4 months has been growing steadly but surely to right now In my estimation #1 already around the net because all of what storm2k offers the boards out there doesn't have and the best storm2k has is the admnistrators and moderators which are very servicial to all the members any question that someone may have here it will be answered and Rob you haved seen that from us not like TWC by any means. :D
Last edited by cycloneye on Sun Feb 09, 2003 2:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
0 likes   
Visit the Caribbean-Central America Weather Thread where you can find at first post web cams,radars
and observations from Caribbean basin members Click Here

Rob-TheStormChaser

#7 Postby Rob-TheStormChaser » Sun Feb 09, 2003 2:21 pm

Right Luis...yet another reason why I continue to have others come here and why I stay! :D
0 likes   

Rainband

#8 Postby Rainband » Sun Feb 09, 2003 4:19 pm

I read most of them and respond to some, it's my job after all lol and the other mods and admin. But I won't even try to keep up with you and I think it will be fun to see if others do. :wink: I usually am on alot but I work and have to take care of my Mom, meaning take her shopping, doctors and stuff. So if I seem like I am not interested in some posts, it's not that at all...Just busy!!!. But during cane season I may take a leave of absense :roll: or become a recluse :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: It's my favorite time of year 8)
0 likes   

Rob-TheStormChaser

#9 Postby Rob-TheStormChaser » Sun Feb 09, 2003 4:22 pm

Same here John....My mom and her mom (96 years old) also lives here...so I'm the man of the house looking after these 2 old ladies! Someone's gotta do it! I actually wished there was others who could keep up with how fast I post etc, but I just keep on truckin! :wink: I have downtime once the weather breaks for the warm stuff and I get away from the computer...you just caught me on my peak-nothing-better-to-do times for another month...then its time to break out!
0 likes   

ColdFront77

#10 Postby ColdFront77 » Sun Feb 09, 2003 4:55 pm

I check all the forums and respond to those that I feel like responding to. It is so true, without others to correspond with, our post count will remain low and that the way those with higher number, such as you, Rob... have gotten that high. :)
Last edited by ColdFront77 on Mon Feb 10, 2003 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 likes   

Rob-TheStormChaser

#11 Postby Rob-TheStormChaser » Mon Feb 10, 2003 5:57 am

lol I saw some of those avatars...Chad, did you retrieve some from animation city...or animation factory? I saw some there and other places as well in my travels. They're pretty neat though!
0 likes   

chadtm80
Category 5
Category 5

#12 Postby chadtm80 » Mon Feb 10, 2003 10:07 am

Ya i snaged some from animation Factory. I love that place. Best looking Free animated gifs around. IMO. got any others?
0 likes   

Rob-TheStormChaser

#13 Postby Rob-TheStormChaser » Mon Feb 10, 2003 10:09 am

I'm trying to think of a few others I once had. Problem is, some require a membership and others bomb you with more window ads...I'll go look around.
0 likes   

Rainband

#14 Postby Rainband » Mon Feb 10, 2003 10:38 am

:lol: We enjoy your posts, when the weather breaks bring a laptop and keep in touch. It would be cool to get live storm-chaser reports :?: Don't you think :wink:
0 likes   

Rob-TheStormChaser

#15 Postby Rob-TheStormChaser » Mon Feb 10, 2003 10:44 am

lol that would be a trick since I dont own one! I'd have to rent one anyhow since I'm on the roads sometimes for a week or so...would be neat to send pics and stories from the road though!
0 likes   

Rainband

#16 Postby Rainband » Mon Feb 10, 2003 10:51 am

That would be cool 8)
0 likes   

ColdFront77

#17 Postby ColdFront77 » Mon Feb 10, 2003 4:00 pm

That would be quite fun even for those viewing the storm pictures from our home PC's (or at work).

Perhaps someone will do so this spring and summer. :D
0 likes   

Return to “Storm2K Rules & Announcements”