Guest Access Change..

If you don't read these, it's your own fault. They will be enforced by the staff. You will also find Management Announcements & S2K Gatherings here

Moderator: S2k Moderators

mf_dolphin
Category 5
Category 5

Guest Access Change..

#1 Postby mf_dolphin » Fri Feb 14, 2003 1:02 pm

The Admin Staff has decided to modify the priviliges that a Guest has on the Storm2k message boards. Until today, Guests had access to all forums but could only post in the "Tips" forums. As of this morning, Guests can read posts in the weather related forums but have no access to the Off-Topic side of the board. This has been reserved for our members enjoyment. We will be posting an announcement in the Tips Forum which will describe the benefits of membership.

We took this course of action to help maintain an environment where members can feel comfortable speaking freely. As always we expect that posts are kept within the Board Policy that we all agreed to when we joined STORM2K.

Thanks alot for your support!
Last edited by mf_dolphin on Sat Feb 15, 2003 12:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 likes   

Rob-TheStormChaser

#2 Postby Rob-TheStormChaser » Fri Feb 14, 2003 1:41 pm

Excellent idea and I'm not sure if some of us posters here are to blame for being 'outspoken' enough to have lurkers try to spy and watch us and our every move. Its great to have this 'security blanket' within these walls and therefore, we can talk and discuss things relavant or not without people criticizing from the outside....I know a few who already have, but I'll just keep those to myself! :wink:
0 likes   

Return to “Storm2K Rules & Announcements”