June Mystery Member

If you don't read these, it's your own fault. They will be enforced by the staff. You will also find Management Announcements & S2K Gatherings here

Moderator: S2k Moderators

chadtm80
Category 5
Category 5

#81 Postby chadtm80 » Mon Jun 21, 2004 6:49 am

OtherHD wrote:I can't believe it took some of you so long to get it. I mean, after chad gave the hint, I knew it right away. I just couldn't guess cause I wasn't allowed to. Yeah. That's it. :oops:

Congrats though to elw!

And as far as thinking it was FF16...well...I didn't want Jack to feel bad for guessing incorrectly, so I sided with him for support.

LOL
0 likes   

Lindaloo
Category 5
Category 5

#82 Postby Lindaloo » Mon Jun 21, 2004 12:10 pm

OtherHD wrote:I can't believe it took some of you so long to get it. I mean, after chad gave the hint, I knew it right away. I just couldn't guess cause I wasn't allowed to. Yeah. That's it. :oops:

Congrats though to elw!

And as far as thinking it was FF16...well...I didn't want Jack to feel bad for guessing incorrectly, so I sided with him for support.

Is this a sore loser post? :roflmao:
0 likes   

stormchazer
Category 5
Category 5

#83 Postby stormchazer » Mon Jun 21, 2004 5:13 pm

Lindaloo wrote:

Congrats though to elw!

Is this a sore loser post? :roflmao:

I think you are right Lindaloo, I do sense a little testyness!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
0 likes   
The posts or stuff said are NOT an official forecast and my opinion alone. Please look to the NHC and NWS for official forecasts and products.

Model Runs Cheat Sheet:
GFS (5:30 AM/PM, 11:30 AM/PM)
HWRF, GFDL, UKMET, NAVGEM (6:30-8:00 AM/PM, 12:30-2:00 AM/PM)
ECMWF (1:45 AM/PM)
TCVN is a weighted averaged

Opinions my own.

Return to “Storm2K Rules & Announcements”