January Newsletter

If you don't read these, it's your own fault. They will be enforced by the staff. You will also find Management Announcements & S2K Gatherings here

Moderator: S2k Moderators

January Newsletter

#1 Postby Guest » Fri Jan 03, 2003 7:30 am

I need volunteers to help me with this month's newsletter - I am compiling my outline this weekend. Please I need as much participation as I can get from all the members. I'll probably have the assignments in the middle of next week.

Please leave your name and I'll either contact you via PM on the message board or email.

Thanking you in advance for all your help.

Ticka1
0 likes   

Kiko
Category 2
Category 2

National soup month

#2 Postby Kiko » Fri Jan 03, 2003 10:19 am

...and snowmobiling safety are the two things I thought I'd put in my article, Ticka. OK with you? Any soup recipes would be appreciated? for the cookbook maybe?
0 likes   

Those are great ideas Kiko....

#3 Postby Guest » Fri Jan 03, 2003 10:26 am

The article on snowmobiling would be great. I love the idea about soup or maybe even chili recipes for this article?

What do you think?

Patricia
0 likes   

Kiko
Category 2
Category 2

#4 Postby Kiko » Sun Jan 05, 2003 11:49 pm

Chili's good. But, believe me no one wants my sorry chili chili recipe. There's like four ingredients: ground beef, Campbells tomato soup, Campbells pork and beans and water. Ok, I do use spices, usually the 5-alarm stuff that comes in a little brown bag. Maybe a can of green chilis.

Kids don't like onions so what's the point of adding those when you can throw in powder and they don't know the difference? I think they think they're maggots. My chili can get together in about the same amount of time it takes the corn muffins to get in and out of the oven. Works for me, just load it down with cheese and chips.

Let's get everybody submitting a chili, soup, stew, chowder, pot pie recipe and we can get that cook book humming and some good ideas for dinner?

Oh by the way, I've never actually been on a snowmobile. But I seen them up close, I was beside some at the gas pumps just last week. I do have a good story from the dad though about one that road itself across a field. He had to look twice to make himself believe there was no one on it. :roll:

~k~
0 likes   

BreinLa
ChatStaff
ChatStaff

#5 Postby BreinLa » Mon Jan 06, 2003 11:45 am

I would offer a gumbo recepie but since I sent one in in Nov maybe another Louisiana resident would want to do it. Let me know
0 likes   

Kiko
Category 2
Category 2

#6 Postby Kiko » Tue Jan 07, 2003 8:23 am

I'd offer some tips (and maybe still might) on regular sled riding, but without the snow and some good hills to let gravity take it's course, what's the point?

BUT, just in case the Siberian Express does bring a white package to ya'll, my tip is: Don't run out and buy a bunch of fancy toboggans and sleds. A plain old piece of cardboard works fine.

~k~
0 likes   

Return to “Storm2K Rules & Announcements”