Member of the Month nominations for June

If you don't read these, it's your own fault. They will be enforced by the staff. You will also find Management Announcements & S2K Gatherings here

Moderator: S2k Moderators

southerngale
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Member of the Month nominations for June

#1 Postby southerngale » Mon Jul 31, 2006 7:02 pm

It's time to send in your Member of the Month nominations for June. I apologize for this being so late, and I'll try to scoot it up next month to get it going earlier in the month. About the time I thought about doing MOTM, I was quickly sidetracked by something emotional and tragic occurring in real life.

Anyway, something new from now on: staff members are no longer eligible for MOTM. This was a unanimous decision by staff and we want to allow only the members the unique opportunity to be Storm2k's Member of the Month. Please do not nominate any moderators or administrators, and please read the list of those who are ineligible because they've won in the past year. I continue to get nominations each month for ineligible members. ;)

Please PM me or CajunMama with your choice for June's MOTM. Do not reply with your choice. I'm not going to lock the thread though, because people may have questions or comments. Nominations must be for someone other than yourself. :)

We will take nominations until Wednesday at 6pm cdt. Send yours in now!

Here's a list of the previous Member of the Month winners who are ineligible. If it's been over a year, previous winners are eligible again. Those who were affected by the hurricanes are still eligible as it would be ridiculous to have to ask each person who was nominated if they were affected before allowing them.

May 2006: Audrey2Katrina
April 2006: MWatkins
March 2006: Brent
February 2006: P.K.
January 2006: AirForceMet
December 2005: CajunMama
August - November 2005: Hurricane victims
July 2005: dhweather
June 2005: Floydbuster

For a complete list of previous MOTM winners, click here.
0 likes   

Return to “Storm2K Rules & Announcements”