Member of the Month nominations being accepted now

If you don't read these, it's your own fault. They will be enforced by the staff. You will also find Management Announcements & S2K Gatherings here

Moderator: S2k Moderators

southerngale
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Member of the Month nominations being accepted now

#1 Postby southerngale » Fri Apr 27, 2007 11:25 am

Howdy, folks! It's time to send in your Member of the Month nominations. We're going to make this one a Member of the Month(s) for February and March because we've been running a little behind since the fall, when I was away and couldn't do it one month. Anyway, please send in one nomination, and whoever wins this month will be the MOTM for Feb. and March, then we'll get back on track with April.

So send those nominations in now. Please read this entire post to see who is ineligible.

Please PM me with your choice for 's MOTM. Do not reply with your choice. Nominations must be for someone other than yourself. :)

I'll take nominations until Sunday at noon cst. Send yours in now!

Remember that staff members are no longer eligible for MOTM. This was a unanimous decision by staff and we want to allow only the members the unique opportunity to be Storm2k's Member of the Month. Please do not nominate any moderators or administrators, and please read the list of those who are ineligible because they've won in the past year. I continue to get nominations each month for ineligible members.

Here's a list of the previous Member of the Month winners who are ineligible. If it's been over a year, previous winners are eligible again.

January 2007: fact789
December 2006: Breeze
November 2006: donsutherland1
October 2006: Coredesat & O Town
September 2006: Miss Mary
August 2006: AJC3 and MiamiensisWx
July 2006: SouthFloridaWx and x-y-no
June 2006: wxman57
May 2006: Audrey2Katrina
April 2006: MWatkins
March 2006: Brent

For a complete list of previous MOTM winners, click here.
0 likes   

Return to “Storm2K Rules & Announcements”