I Cannot Log IN!! (PLEASE READ!!!)

If you have a question, don't care what it is ~ If you need a hand, We can assure you this ~ We can help

Moderator: S2k Moderators

Hurricane2010
Tropical Wave
Tropical Wave

I Cannot Log IN!! (PLEASE READ!!!)

#1 Postby Hurricane2010 » Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:59 pm

I am unable to log into my account, HurricaneStriker, all of a sudden. Before November 27, I was able to log in freely. But now, whenever I enter my correct password, it says it is wrong.

So I tried clicking "I Forgot My Password" on the log in screen. When I went to my email, I activated my new password, only to find that it was an incorrect password. I tried this again 10 times, with each new activated password failing to log me in.

I have already contacted the Board Administrator, vmfrank, but I believe it is a better idea to open up a forum so multiple people can contact me!

To make this forum, I made this new account (Hurricane2010). However, once you private message me a solution that works and I notify you, delete this account and I will be on my way with my old account!

Thanks and have a Happy Holiday season,
Hurricane Striker (Hurricane2010)

By the way, I did not send a private message because it was missing to "To:" section and when I clicked the button for "Add [To]", it did not show up. So I tried putting the recipents in the Send Message but that didn't work either. WHAT IS GOING ON!
0 likes   

Hurricane2010
Tropical Wave
Tropical Wave

#2 Postby Hurricane2010 » Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:38 pm

UPDATES:

1: Do NOT private message me. I will not be able to reply because it doesn't let me. Send a solution by replying to this topic instead.

2: Now, whenever I activate a new password, it states that "The activation key you supplied does not match any in the database."

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE reply with a solution. I am desperate and I need to edit the topics I have out there. I do not want to continue with Storm2K without my good ol' HurricaneStriker account (198 posts, tropical storm). :cry: :( :cry: :( :cry: :( :cry: :(

Everything has been going down for me during these past few days on Storm2K. Hurry with a solution before it is TOO LATE. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
0 likes   

vbhoutex
Storm2k Executive
Storm2k Executive

Re: I Cannot Log IN!! (PLEASE READ!!!)

#3 Postby vbhoutex » Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:02 am

Everything shows up ok on this end. Have you changed your email? If so then that would be the problem. I notice you have different email on the new account than the old account. If you haven't changed your email let us know and we will try to find out what is going on. Have you deleted all your cookies etc.? Sometimes this will clear up this type of problem.
BTW this should have been posted in the Tests, Helps and suggestions forum, but I am not moving it since you know where you posted it originally.
0 likes   
Skywarn, C.E.R.T.
Please click below to donate to STORM2K to help with the expenses of keeping the site going:

Hurricane2010
Tropical Wave
Tropical Wave

#4 Postby Hurricane2010 » Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:44 pm

:uarrow: My email has not changed. I have 2 emails, one is to HurricaneStriker and the other was to Hurricane2010. I did not change emails. And not I have not deleted all my cookies, but in case I deleted one on accident, here is a list of cookies from storm2k that I have.

Storm2K Cookies that I have:
lang
phpbb_live_k
phpbb_live_sid
phpbb_live_u
0 likes   

brunota2003
S2K Supporter
S2K Supporter

#5 Postby brunota2003 » Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:58 pm

I think what VB was saying is that if you clear all your cookies, it can sometimes help clear up issues like such.
0 likes   

Return to “Got a question? I'm listening”