need password to view or post in forum?

If you have a question, don't care what it is ~ If you need a hand, We can assure you this ~ We can help

Moderator: S2k Moderators

HurricaneWarning92
Category 2
Category 2
Location: Pembroke Pines, S. Florida (Lat: 26.00N, Lon: 80.22W)

need password to view or post in forum?

#1 Postby HurricaneWarning92 » Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:43 pm

hey, i do not know what happened, i was following a few threads, the 94L model and discussion threads, and now im unable to view them. i click on active storms, and a page shows up saying i need a password?
0 likes   
The posts in this forum are NOT official forecast and should not be used as such. They are just the opinion of the poster and may or may not be backed by sound meteorological data. They are NOT endorsed by any professional institution or storm2k.org. For official information, please refer to the NHC and NWS products.

Caribwxgirl
S2K Supporter
S2K Supporter

#2 Postby Caribwxgirl » Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:45 pm

Same problem I'm having. Is there some new rule that wasn't announced?
0 likes   
Personal Forecast Disclaimer:
The posts in this forum are NOT official forecast. They are just the opinion of the poster and may or may not be backed by sound meteorological data. They are NOT endorsed by any professional institutions or storm2k.org. For official information refer to the NHC and NWS products.

ConvergenceZone
Category 5
Category 5

Re:

#3 Postby ConvergenceZone » Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:51 pm

Caribwxgirl wrote:Same problem I'm having. Is there some new rule that wasn't announced?

No new rule, just an issue with the board. They are working on it....
0 likes   

HurricaneWarning92
Category 2
Category 2
Location: Pembroke Pines, S. Florida (Lat: 26.00N, Lon: 80.22W)

Re: Re:

#4 Postby HurricaneWarning92 » Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:54 pm

ConvergenceZone wrote:
Caribwxgirl wrote:Same problem I'm having. Is there some new rule that wasn't announced?

No new rule, just an issue with the board. They are working on it....

Its working now. :D
0 likes   
The posts in this forum are NOT official forecast and should not be used as such. They are just the opinion of the poster and may or may not be backed by sound meteorological data. They are NOT endorsed by any professional institution or storm2k.org. For official information, please refer to the NHC and NWS products.

Return to “Got a question? I'm listening”