WPAC: INVEST 94W

Moderator: S2k Moderators

cycloneye
Admin
Admin

WPAC: INVEST 94W

#1 Postby cycloneye » Wed May 06, 2015 10:38 pm

Yes,there is another Invest that pops up 94W this one located near the dateline.But I guess is better to focus right now on NOUL and TD 07W and not worry much about this one for now.

94W INVEST 150507 0000 3.0N 175.0E WPAC 15 NA

0 likes   
Visit the Caribbean-Central America Weather Thread where you can find at first post web cams,radars
and observations from Caribbean basin members Click Here

dexterlabio
Category 5
Category 5

#2 Postby dexterlabio » Wed May 06, 2015 10:59 pm

Yeah, which will ultimately seal the deal of a full-fledged El Nino... It's interesting how tropical activity in the WPAC and evolution of ENSO correlate this year...
0 likes   
Personal Forecast Disclaimer:
The posts in this forum are NOT official forecast and should not be used as such. They are just the opinion of the poster and may or may not be backed by sound meteorological data. They are NOT endorsed by any professional institution or storm2k.org. For official information, please refer to the NHC and NWS products.

xtyphooncyclonex
Category 5
Category 5

Re:

#3 Postby xtyphooncyclonex » Wed May 06, 2015 11:02 pm

dexterlabio wrote:Yeah, which will ultimately seal the deal of a full-fledged El Nino... It's interesting how tropical activity in the WPAC and evolution of ENSO correlate this year...

Currently there is a moderate El Niño, and SSTs are above 1.0 for the past 3 weeks
0 likes   
REMINDER: My opinions that I, or any other NON Pro-Met in this forum, are unofficial. Please do not take my opinions as an official forecast and warning. I am NOT a meteorologist. Following my forecasts blindly may lead to false alarm, danger and risk if official forecasts from agencies are ignored.

Return to “2015”