Preparing for a Hurricane & KNOW The CONE

This is the general tropical discussion area. Anyone can take their shot at predicting a storms path.

Moderator: S2k Moderators

Forum rules

The posts in this forum are NOT official forecasts and should not be used as such. They are just the opinion of the poster and may or may not be backed by sound meteorological data. They are NOT endorsed by any professional institution or STORM2K. For official information, please refer to products from the National Hurricane Center and National Weather Service.

Help Support Storm2K
artist
Category 5
Category 5

Re: Preparing for a Hurricane & KNOW The CONE

#21 Postby artist » Wed May 15, 2013 1:56 pm

I think this is an important thread for anyone that may experience a hurricane or tropical storm for the first time. I do wish we could keep it sticked. It also has important info for what the cone is and is not.
0 likes   

cycloneye
Admin
Admin

#22 Postby cycloneye » Wed May 15, 2013 2:12 pm

artist wrote:I think this is an important thread for anyone that may experience a hurricane or tropical storm for the first time. I do wish we could keep it sticked. It also has important info for what the cone is and is not.

There is a new thread for 2013 with changes to the cone and that one is stickied.

viewtopic.php?f=59&t=114938&p=2305138#p2305138
0 likes   
Visit the Caribbean-Central America Weather Thread where you can find at first post web cams,radars
and observations from Caribbean basin members Click Here

artist
Category 5
Category 5

#23 Postby artist » Thu May 16, 2013 8:50 am

cycloneye wrote:
artist wrote:I think this is an important thread for anyone that may experience a hurricane or tropical storm for the first time. I do wish we could keep it sticked. It also has important info for what the cone is and is not.

There is a new thread for 2013 with changes to the cone and that one is stickied.

viewtopic.php?f=59&t=114938&p=2305138#p2305138

true, it just doesn't have all the other links which I think help people realize what else they need to know, describe in the thread exactly what the cone is, and show what else s2k has to offer people in preparing, and coping. I just feel the more people are educated the better it is and that is what this site is all about. JMO
0 likes   

vbhoutex
Storm2k Executive
Storm2k Executive

#24 Postby vbhoutex » Sun May 26, 2013 10:34 pm

The links organized and posted by artist are now in the 2013 thread. This thread is locked.
1 likes   
Skywarn, C.E.R.T.
Please click below to donate to STORM2K to help with the expenses of keeping the site going:

Return to “Talkin' Tropics”