Thank you!

Chat about anything and everything... (well almost anything) Whether it be the front porch or the pot belly stove or news of interest or a topic of your liking, this is the place to post it.

Moderator: S2k Moderators

TheAustinMan
Category 5
Category 5

Thank you!

#1 Postby TheAustinMan » Thu May 16, 2024 6:27 pm

After much work, I recently graduated with a Master's of Science in Atmospheric Science. Not sure where I'll be in the future, but I'm still looking. I've learned a lot from this forum, and Storm2K was a significant part of getting me to dig deeper into meteorology (and even little bit of graphic design), and I've been familiar with Storm2K for about 14 years now. I'm glad to have been a part of this community, and it's a bit of an honor that the logo I made for the site 8 years ago still adorns the header. Hope to see more of y'all at the Storm2k season poll. Of course, I'll have a nice little graphic summarizing this year's poll results on May 31.
10 likes   
ImageImageImage
Treat my opinions with a grain of salt. For official information see your local weather service.

cycloneye
Admin
Admin

Re: Thank you!

#2 Postby cycloneye » Thu May 16, 2024 6:43 pm

Congratulations my friend. You are one of the best doing the stats and we will miss you here, but wherever you go in the future, you will do great. :D Will wait for your final poll stats.
0 likes   
Visit the Caribbean-Central America Weather Thread where you can find at first post web cams,radars
and observations from Caribbean basin members Click Here

tolakram
Admin
Admin

Re: Thank you!

#3 Postby tolakram » Thu May 16, 2024 6:52 pm

TheAustinMan wrote:After much work, I recently graduated with a Master's of Science in Atmospheric Science. Not sure where I'll be in the future, but I'm still looking. I've learned a lot from this forum, and Storm2K was a significant part of getting me to dig deeper into meteorology (and even little bit of graphic design), and I've been familiar with Storm2K for about 14 years now. I'm glad to have been a part of this community, and it's a bit of an honor that the logo I made for the site 8 years ago still adorns the header. Hope to see more of y'all at the Storm2k season poll. Of course, I'll have a nice little graphic summarizing this year's poll results on May 31.

Congrats, great to hear! I hope you can find enough time to keep us graphically smarter.
0 likes   
M a r k
- - - - -
Join us in chat: Storm2K Chatroom Invite. Android and IOS apps also available.

The posts in this forum are NOT official forecasts and should not be used as such. Posts are NOT endorsed by any professional institution or STORM2K.org. For official information and forecasts, please refer to NHC and NWS products.

Return to “Off Topic”