Should weapons inspectors get more time?

Chat about anything and everything... (well almost anything) Whether it be the front porch or the pot belly stove or news of interest or a topic of your liking, this is the place to post it.

Moderator: S2k Moderators

Should the UN get more time

Poll ended at Tue Feb 04, 2003 4:35 pm

yes
No votes
no
88%
Only if Iraq agrees to let their scientists be interviewed in private by the UN
13%

Total votes: 8

Rainband

Should weapons inspectors get more time?

#1 Postby Rainband » Sat Jan 25, 2003 4:35 pm

Do you feel the United States should give weapons inspectors in Iraq more time? If so why. I think one good arguement for yes is to show the world we aren't rushing into a war. I also feel if we wait we may give Saddam more time to ready a response, to what I feel is an inevitable attack, by the United states and coalition forces. So actually my opinion is a double edged sword :roll:
0 likes   

cycloneye
Admin
Admin

#2 Postby cycloneye » Sat Jan 25, 2003 4:56 pm

I think that Saddam is playing with them all around the country and they are not cooperating with the inspectors so pull them out of there and begin the military action.
0 likes   
Visit the Caribbean-Central America Weather Thread where you can find at first post web cams,radars
and observations from Caribbean basin members Click Here

Rainband

#3 Postby Rainband » Sat Jan 25, 2003 5:45 pm

Like I said, I agree, but it is crucial that our allies are behind us...Because if this isn't gonna be as easy as they think, we need alot of support to take saddam out. So we are darned if we do and darned if we don't :wink: Politics stink :roll: :lol:
0 likes   

cycloneye
Admin
Admin

#4 Postby cycloneye » Sat Jan 25, 2003 6:03 pm

Yes agree rainband that politics stink and as Donald Rumsfeld said those europe countries are at the old Europe and those are France and Germany.
0 likes   
Visit the Caribbean-Central America Weather Thread where you can find at first post web cams,radars
and observations from Caribbean basin members Click Here

Rainband

#5 Postby Rainband » Sat Jan 25, 2003 6:11 pm

I agree cyc...Things must change and looking at things as they did before 9/11 no longer applies. I think the so called free nations of the world need to evaluate what they would do if they were in the United States position.....OMG......... wait they all are :wink:
0 likes   

chadtm80
Category 5
Category 5

#6 Postby chadtm80 » Sat Jan 25, 2003 6:41 pm

The scientists are just trying to save there lives. Im sure sadam told them mums the word. OR ELSE

We have gotten anything but cooperation in my opinion, and sadam knows exactly what hes doing. Cant trust him as far as you can throw him.
0 likes   

Rainband

#7 Postby Rainband » Sat Jan 25, 2003 6:58 pm

Cool three no's so far......My point has been made...No delays DO IT NOW..Don't trust Iraq and do what needs to be done!!!
0 likes   

Return to “Off Topic”