TWC OCM's

Chat about anything and everything... (well almost anything) Whether it be the front porch or the pot belly stove or news of interest or a topic of your liking, this is the place to post it.

Moderator: S2k Moderators

Tireman4
S2K Supporter
S2K Supporter

#41 Postby Tireman4 » Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:04 am

What about Weathernation?

http://weathernationtv.com/
0 likes   

brunota2003
S2K Supporter
S2K Supporter

#42 Postby brunota2003 » Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:20 pm

I talked to Dish (what I have) today regarding WeatherNation, and they said they submitted a program request form to their programming department for me. I'm fed up with TWC's shenanigans and at least want *some* alternative (especially when the local channels aren't in severe weather mode). The other day, we had a decent severe outbreak here in central/eastern KY...TWC was actually (surprisingly) halfway covering the tornado warnings. What irked me was they came back from commercials and said "We have a brand new tornado warning in eastern KY!" But first, before we say where it is/who it's for...let's discuss a lightning video for over 5 MINUTES from LAST NIGHT! I thought the dang warning was going to expire before they even touched it. I ended up just putting on WKYT and watching Chris Bailey the rest of the evening, he's an awesome local met!

Though it was a slight improvement for TWC, since usually they ignore us here in eastern KY. Today, several severe storms and even a flash flood warning...TWC? TV show. Last night, storms and flash flood warnings...TWC? TV show. UGH. If it was for NYC or Atlanta, though, you know they would have been stumbling over each other to get on air to "save peoples' lives!" Cause safety is priority #13445.6 to them.
0 likes   
Just a small town southern boy helping other humans.

Return to “Off Topic”