Iraq warns United States

Chat about anything and everything... (well almost anything) Whether it be the front porch or the pot belly stove or news of interest or a topic of your liking, this is the place to post it.

Moderator: S2k Moderators

Rainband

Iraq warns United States

#1 Postby Rainband » Mon Feb 03, 2003 12:40 pm

American aggression will end up in a catastrophe for them,” Hammadi said. “They will incur casualties beyond their imagination.”
I think this is a clue to the use of biological retaliation when we attack :o :? They crazy enough to do anything to stop us. I pray they are bluffing :(
0 likes   

mf_dolphin
Category 5
Category 5

#2 Postby mf_dolphin » Mon Feb 03, 2003 1:05 pm

What chemical and biological weapons? :o Remember, they don't have any.... if you believe that I have some land to sell! 8)

If Saddam decides to use these non-existant weapons then it is much better to have them used against a prepared military force than for them to remain a threat to an unprepared civilian population.
0 likes   

cycloneye
Admin
Admin

#3 Postby cycloneye » Mon Feb 03, 2003 3:12 pm

In 2 days the world will know the evidence that Colin Powell will put out and Iraq will be caught in it's lies.

They talk and talk and talk but all is words only so I dont listen to them.
0 likes   
Visit the Caribbean-Central America Weather Thread where you can find at first post web cams,radars
and observations from Caribbean basin members Click Here

Rainband

#4 Postby Rainband » Mon Feb 03, 2003 3:39 pm

I agree MF and amen to that cyc :wink:
0 likes   

Return to “Off Topic”