This is GREAT!

Chat about anything and everything... (well almost anything) Whether it be the front porch or the pot belly stove or news of interest or a topic of your liking, this is the place to post it.

Moderator: S2k Moderators

wx247
S2K Supporter
S2K Supporter

#21 Postby wx247 » Sat Feb 08, 2003 12:11 pm

I don't think I have said it so welcome Skywatch. You were one of the veterans of the TWC Boards, so it is nice to see you over here.

Garrett :multi:
0 likes   
Personal Forecast Disclaimer:
The posts in this forum are NOT official forecast and should not be used as such. They are just the opinion of the poster and may or may not be backed by sound meteorological data. They are NOT endorsed by any professional institution or storm2k.org. For official information, please refer to the NHC and NWS products.

Skywatch_NC
Category 5
Category 5

#22 Postby Skywatch_NC » Sat Feb 08, 2003 12:29 pm

Thank you very much Chad and Garrett!! :D :)

Yes, it sure feels strange having left TWC after having been a part of their community since October 1999. But change like this IS definitely great!!! :D

Eric :)
0 likes   

Rob-TheStormChaser

#23 Postby Rob-TheStormChaser » Sat Feb 08, 2003 3:16 pm

Eric this place has so much more to cater to the lonesome person! While this place is still growing its great that we can have a sure fire backup plan when the big boys start to kick your butt to the door. At least here, there is a close knit crew and all the Admins and Mods are top-notch...they listen and they arent judgemental...or in JohnAdmins case....just MENTAL! See ya around buddy. :D
0 likes   

ColdFront77

#24 Postby ColdFront77 » Sat Feb 08, 2003 3:48 pm

There are still plenty of our friends at TWC that haven't made their way to this great site. I am looking forward to being a part of this site in any way that I can. I am, as Rob is, too, online quite a bit and that may be beneficial. We'll see. :D
0 likes   

Rob-TheStormChaser

#25 Postby Rob-TheStormChaser » Sat Feb 08, 2003 3:53 pm

Yep...as long as I'm not working, out running around or with my girlfriend...or all 3 at once, then I'm usually here! :wink:
0 likes   

ColdFront77

#26 Postby ColdFront77 » Sat Feb 08, 2003 4:09 pm

When there is nowhere to go, which is often the case for me... spending time online is great. Good for someone like myself to correspond with people when I don't find it the words to say in person with people. :)

Thanks everyone! :D
0 likes   

Rob-TheStormChaser

#27 Postby Rob-TheStormChaser » Sat Feb 08, 2003 4:16 pm

Same here Tom. Some times I dont have chances to get out and away alot. I'm pretty social, but in the winter we just get cabin fever around here...too much snow adds to depression and staying in alot more.
0 likes   

Return to “Off Topic”