Historic Family Feud Fast Money Fail Tuesday

Chat about anything and everything... (well almost anything) Whether it be the front porch or the pot belly stove or news of interest or a topic of your liking, this is the place to post it.

Moderator: S2k Moderators

Cyclenall
Category 5
Category 5

Historic Family Feud Fast Money Fail Tuesday

#1 Postby Cyclenall » Tue May 06, 2014 11:20 pm

I don't always watch this show, and maybe catch it once or twice a week but at times I don't see it for many weeks. I happen to turn it on last night and the 2nd one of the evening was just starting fast money which is the main part I watch. I had to go to the bathroom though and listened to it while doing so. A father started first and what I noticed was how he was extremely fast in giving answers and maybe completed it in very little time (10 secs?). As Steve was reading them and showing the score for the questions, the audience seemed to roar and go increasingly wild with each one listed off and at the end it was full-blown insanity of cheers and applause. I thought this guy must have gotten the number 1 answer for all or close to it. I listened closely at what the score tally was and it was 182!! :eek: :eek: I haven't ever seen a person get that high on fast money without any of the 2nd person's score added but I read it happened before last year. This young woman was excited and probably thinking this is sealed and done. I was still in a different room at this point. I had this feeling she wouldn't do well because of equilibrium and such...especially for this show where if someone gets too many #1 answers it might be hard for the next contestant in the family. The woman said multiple same answers and then scrambled to say something quick and I could tell she was pissed at herself after some of the answers and got frustrated. She also passed 1 or 2 in addition. I have to check the video but I think she said something nonsensical for one of them. At this point I thought she likely only got 1 right but should pass over 200 for sure despite the very poor performance. As Steve reads each one I keep hearing the buzz noise showing 0 points and then again, and again, and when it was 3 zero's in a row I quickly raced over to the TV to see some historic gameshow insanity. The woman looked just about she was ready to crawl under a rock and die right then and there. I thought there is no way this is going to be a clean shut-out but glued and scanned everything that I missed on the screen. Then the 4th 0 comes up, everyone in the audience gasping and awing already with a big grin on my face hardly believing what was happening. You could hear a pin drop. Finally the last answer pops up which was "marriage" and the score board drops the BIG FAT ZERO on everyone for the 5th straight and final answer!! :eek: :eek: :lol: :lol: . I have never heard the audience gasp and sigh like that, and by this point the woman had her hands right over her face shaking and likely crying her eyes out! Steve Harvey just says I'm very sorry and how rough that was...the family coming around and trying to hug her and clam her down. What was amusing was a family member started dancing and clapping around again like they usually do when the show was ending trying to mask the utter fail that just took place. They are asked to do this no matter what but come on, this is pushing it! :lol: . I don't think Steve said what any of the #1 answers were because the first guy said pretty much all of them. I haven't seen insanity on any gameshow in years and years but Wheel of Fortune has gotten some attention with their gafs recently. I couldn't find anything online about this yet but one:

Link: http://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2014/5/6 ... erformance (Video inside)

TL:DR there is the link above with the video, but read my story because its funny in its own right :wink: .
0 likes   

Return to “Off Topic”