Luis hasn't posted in 5 days

Chat about anything and everything... (well almost anything) Whether it be the front porch or the pot belly stove or news of interest or a topic of your liking, this is the place to post it.

Moderator: S2k Moderators

Does it freak you out when cycloneye hasn't posted for days?

Yes
27%
No
7%
I think I'm freaked out by this topic
67%

Total votes: 15

Cyclenall
Category 5
Category 5

Luis hasn't posted in 5 days

#1 Postby Cyclenall » Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:54 pm

Cycloneye hasn't visited for 4.5 days, something is up everyone! :lol: This must either be a record or close to it. I recall his computer was in the "repair shop" a long time ago and wasn't online for days back near when I joined. That didn't happen again did it? :)
0 likes   

hurricanes1234
Category 5
Category 5

#2 Postby hurricanes1234 » Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:01 pm

Oops! Did something happen? That is certainly not normal, as he is usually the first one to copy and paste updates from official agencies. He usually posts several times per day. I hope he's okay. And yes, this topic does freak me out but I had to say 'yes'! :(
0 likes   
PLEASE NOTE: With the exception of information from weather agencies that I may copy and paste here, my posts will NEVER be official, since I am NOT a meteorologist. They are solely my amateur opinion, and may or may not be accurate. Therefore, please DO NOT use them as official details, particularly when making important decisions. Thank you.

tolakram
Admin
Admin

Re: Luis hasn't posted in 5 days

#3 Postby tolakram » Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:09 pm

He's on vacation. Sheesh. :D
0 likes   
M a r k
- - - - -
Join us in chat: Storm2K Chatroom Invite. Android and IOS apps also available.

The posts in this forum are NOT official forecasts and should not be used as such. Posts are NOT endorsed by any professional institution or STORM2K.org. For official information and forecasts, please refer to NHC and NWS products.

cycloneye
Admin
Admin

#4 Postby cycloneye » Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:02 am

What,a poll about me? :) I am back after a few days in NYC so I am well and alive. :)
0 likes   
Visit the Caribbean-Central America Weather Thread where you can find at first post web cams,radars
and observations from Caribbean basin members Click Here

hurricanes1234
Category 5
Category 5

#5 Postby hurricanes1234 » Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:10 pm

cycloneye wrote:What,a poll about me? :) I am back after a few days in NYC so I am well and alive. :)

Welcome back! I'm glad you're okay! :)
0 likes   
PLEASE NOTE: With the exception of information from weather agencies that I may copy and paste here, my posts will NEVER be official, since I am NOT a meteorologist. They are solely my amateur opinion, and may or may not be accurate. Therefore, please DO NOT use them as official details, particularly when making important decisions. Thank you.

Return to “Off Topic”