Kevin Martin

Chat about anything and everything... (well almost anything) Whether it be the front porch or the pot belly stove or news of interest or a topic of your liking, this is the place to post it.

Moderator: S2k Moderators

TropicalAnalystwx13
Category 5
Category 5

Kevin Martin

#1 Postby TropicalAnalystwx13 » Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:01 pm

KMart is up to his usual tricks on social media. If you know of the site called Weather Alert Central, please don't take anything posted seriously. Always defer to the National Weather Service for official information. He has serious issues.

0 likes   

vbhoutex
Storm2k Executive
Storm2k Executive

Re: Kevin Martin

#2 Postby vbhoutex » Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:11 pm

HE IS WAY PAST WACKO!!! He is personna non grata at this site and hundreds of others I know of. When I banned him years ago he actually sent me an email threatening to kill me and my family. I know of at least one other very prominent chaser whose daughter's life was threatened within the last few years. NWS has previously warned all offices about him and with that complete slander I now expect he will end up in federal court-I HOPE HE DOES!!! I wonder if his rich daddy lawyer will defend him??
0 likes   
Skywarn, C.E.R.T.
Please click below to donate to STORM2K to help with the expenses of keeping the site going:

Hurricaneman
Category 5
Category 5

#3 Postby Hurricaneman » Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:34 pm

Pay no attention to Kevin as I have seen his name at consiracy cites which means he's more than a little cucoo, hes totally insane and needs to be locked up for threatening and endangering people with false information
0 likes   

vbhoutex
Storm2k Executive
Storm2k Executive

Re: Kevin Martin

#4 Postby vbhoutex » Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:29 am

This thread is being locked. I will not allow any more discussion concerning Kevin Martin or his antics on this site. All that does is give him publicity which he just feeds on. If it sounds like I am upset I am not, but he will not benefit from anything on this site ever again.
0 likes   
Skywarn, C.E.R.T.
Please click below to donate to STORM2K to help with the expenses of keeping the site going:

Return to “Off Topic”