On Fridays I Fish

Chat about anything and everything... (well almost anything) Whether it be the front porch or the pot belly stove or news of interest or a topic of your liking, this is the place to post it.

Moderator: S2k Moderators

angelwing
S2K Supporter
S2K Supporter

On Fridays I Fish

#1 Postby angelwing » Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:11 am

ON FRIDAYS I FISH

After 35 years of marriage, a husband and wife came for counseling. When asked what the problem was, the wife went into a tirade listing every problem they had ever had in the years they had been married.

On and on and on: neglect, lack of intimacy, emptiness, loneliness, feeling unloved and unlovable, an entire laundry list of unmet needs she had endured.

Finally, after allowing this for a sufficient length of time, the therapist got up, walked around the desk and after asking the wife to stand, he embraced and kissed her long and passionately as her husband watched - with a raised eyebrow.
The woman shut up and quietly sat down as though in a daze.

The therapist turned to the husband and said, "This is what your wife needs at least 3 times a week. Can you do this ?"

"Well, I can drop her off here on Mondays and Wednesdays, but on Fridays, I fish."
0 likes   
Agnes 72, Gloria 85, Floyd 99, Irene 2011, TS Lee 2012, Sandy 2012

vbhoutex
Storm2k Executive
Storm2k Executive

Re: On Fridays I Fish

#2 Postby vbhoutex » Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:23 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
0 likes   
Skywarn, C.E.R.T.
Please click below to donate to STORM2K to help with the expenses of keeping the site going:

Return to “Off Topic”