Small health issue

Chat about anything and everything... (well almost anything) Whether it be the front porch or the pot belly stove or news of interest or a topic of your liking, this is the place to post it.

Moderator: S2k Moderators

Hurricaneman
Category 5
Category 5

Small health issue

#1 Postby Hurricaneman » Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:49 pm

Had a kidney stone blasted and am now fighting a Urinary Tract Infection, the Kidney Stone is the worst pain imaginable and don't even wish this on the worst person in the world
0 likes   

vbhoutex
Storm2k Executive
Storm2k Executive

Re: Small health issue

#2 Postby vbhoutex » Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:08 am

Hurricaneman wrote:Had a kidney stone blasted and am now fighting a Urinary Tract Infection, the Kidney Stone is the worst pain imaginable and don't even wish this on the worst person in the world

I'll back you up on that pain!! I wouldn't wish the pain I had on anyone!! Nothing would touch my pain till they used the strongest possible pain killer available. Morphine didn't even phase it!! Hope you get better quickly!!
0 likes   
Skywarn, C.E.R.T.
Please click below to donate to STORM2K to help with the expenses of keeping the site going:

Hurricaneman
Category 5
Category 5

#3 Postby Hurricaneman » Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:56 pm

sucks but it passed last night so we're good now
0 likes   

wxman57
Moderator-Pro Met
Moderator-Pro Met

Re: Small health issue

#4 Postby wxman57 » Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:38 pm

Glad you're feeling better. I've had kidney stone blockages before that morphine didn't even work on. They blasted the last one a few years ago. Is this your first stone? Unfortunately, you may have the pleasure of experiencing it again down the road...

However, that's not the worst pain I've ever felt (maybe a 9 out of 10). The worst was a large cyst that developed (where the sun don't shine). It must have been pressing on a nerve as I couldn't talk or move it was so painful. That was about 9.5 out of 10.
0 likes   

CajunMama
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

#5 Postby CajunMama » Sat Sep 12, 2015 2:35 am

Never had a kidney stone but I had gallstones (that didn't even bother me) but a UTI?????? That's a whole different story! Glad to know you're feeling better.
0 likes   

Kingarabian
S2K Supporter
S2K Supporter

#6 Postby Kingarabian » Sat Sep 12, 2015 2:41 am

Get well soon!! I remember the pain my mother used to get from them. Hope you you don't get them again.
0 likes   
RIP Kobe Bryant

Return to “Off Topic”