Back in town.......

Chat about anything and everything... (well almost anything) Whether it be the front porch or the pot belly stove or news of interest or a topic of your liking, this is the place to post it.

Moderator: S2k Moderators

Kalrany
Tropical Storm
Tropical Storm

Back in town.......

#1 Postby Kalrany » Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:55 am

Back to Houston! Just in time for the hurricane season. But this time, I have not only been joined by my husband and 2 dogs, but a new son as well. We have a 3 month old!

So... anyone know any good pediatricians around here?
1 likes   
TOTAL NOVICE. The following post is NOT an official forecast and should not be used as such. It is just the opinion of the poster. It is NOT endorsed by any professional institution including storm2k.org For Official Information please refer to the NHC and NWS products.
Lansing MI, Galveston TX, Madison WI, Houston TX, Newark DE

vbhoutex
Storm2k Executive
Storm2k Executive

Re: Back in town.......

#2 Postby vbhoutex » Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:02 pm

Kalrany wrote:Back to Houston! Just in time for the hurricane season. But this time, I have not only been joined by my husband and 2 dogs, but a new son as well. We have a 3 month old!

Are you back in Galveston? or Houston? If Houston, what area?
CONGRATULATIONS ON THE NEW SON!! WELCOME BACK!!
0 likes   
Skywarn, C.E.R.T.
Please click below to donate to STORM2K to help with the expenses of keeping the site going:

Kalrany
Tropical Storm
Tropical Storm

#3 Postby Kalrany » Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:11 pm

West side of Houston in the mission bend area. It's hot!
0 likes   
TOTAL NOVICE. The following post is NOT an official forecast and should not be used as such. It is just the opinion of the poster. It is NOT endorsed by any professional institution including storm2k.org For Official Information please refer to the NHC and NWS products.
Lansing MI, Galveston TX, Madison WI, Houston TX, Newark DE

vbhoutex
Storm2k Executive
Storm2k Executive

#4 Postby vbhoutex » Sat Jun 18, 2016 8:22 am

Kalrany wrote:Back to Houston! Just in time for the hurricane season. But this time, I have not only been joined by my husband and 2 dogs, but a new son as well. We have a 3 month old!

I don't know about pediatricians in that area, but Texas Childrens Hospital is up on the Katy Fwy West of Highway 6. I'm sure there are some good ones there. If your neighborhood has a FB page you could ask for recommendations there. Our's is great for that.
You do realize that you will now be "required" to attend any local meet ups we have? :cheesy:
Welcome back from the frozen hinterlands!! :cold: :froze:
0 likes   
Skywarn, C.E.R.T.
Please click below to donate to STORM2K to help with the expenses of keeping the site going:

Return to “Off Topic”