Must Be Hurricane Season...

Chat about anything and everything... (well almost anything) Whether it be the front porch or the pot belly stove or news of interest or a topic of your liking, this is the place to post it.

Moderator: S2k Moderators

Dee Bee
Category 5
Category 5

Must Be Hurricane Season...

#1 Postby Dee Bee » Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:15 am

Hi, everyone! As the Subject Line indicates, I'm popping back on board S2K again. Invest 99 is particularly of interest to me since (a) I live on the east central coast of FL in Vero Beach and (b) I'm flying out to Tucson AZ this Sunday to celebrate my MIL's 100th birthday! Her actual birthday is 08/31, so we have a few days to play with departure date if needed. Otherwise, I continue to enjoy retirement, freelance editing, & full-time "grammie-hood." The grands are now both in grade school. Most importantly, my husband passed his first 3-month post-surgery cancer check with the proverbial flying colors. It's good to be back here at S2K, & I look forward to "meeting" so many of you who are new to me! :)
1 likes   

vbhoutex
Storm2k Executive
Storm2k Executive

Re: Must Be Hurricane Season...

#2 Postby vbhoutex » Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:22 pm

Dee Bee wrote:Hi, everyone! As the Subject Line indicates, I'm popping back on board S2K again. Invest 99 is particularly of interest to me since (a) I live on the east central coast of FL in Vero Beach and (b) I'm flying out to Tucson AZ this Sunday to celebrate my MIL's 100th birthday! Her actual birthday is 08/31, so we have a few days to play with departure date if needed. Otherwise, I continue to enjoy retirement, freelance editing, & full-time "grammie-hood." The grands are now both in grade school. Most importantly, my husband passed his first 3-month post-surgery cancer check with the proverbial flying colors. It's good to be back here at S2K, & I look forward to "meeting" so many of you who are new to me! :)

I know Hurricane season is in full swing when I see Dee Bee on the site!! :cheesy:
1 likes   
Skywarn, C.E.R.T.
Please click below to donate to STORM2K to help with the expenses of keeping the site going:

Return to “Off Topic”