WhatsApp outages worldwide

Chat about anything and everything... (well almost anything) Whether it be the front porch or the pot belly stove or news of interest or a topic of your liking, this is the place to post it.

Moderator: S2k Moderators

hurricanes1234
Category 5
Category 5

WhatsApp outages worldwide

#1 Postby hurricanes1234 » Wed May 03, 2017 5:28 pm

It appears as though WhatsApp has suffered outages around the world within the last hour or so.

Anyone else experiencing it?

There seems to only be intermittent connection but for the most part, messages are unable to be sent or received, and all the other functions which require an Internet connection seem to be down for the moment.
0 likes   
PLEASE NOTE: With the exception of information from weather agencies that I may copy and paste here, my posts will NEVER be official, since I am NOT a meteorologist. They are solely my amateur opinion, and may or may not be accurate. Therefore, please DO NOT use them as official details, particularly when making important decisions. Thank you.

hurricanes1234
Category 5
Category 5

Re: WhatsApp outages worldwide

#2 Postby hurricanes1234 » Wed May 03, 2017 5:44 pm

It's back up and running, at least for now. Let's see what happens in the next couple days.
0 likes   
PLEASE NOTE: With the exception of information from weather agencies that I may copy and paste here, my posts will NEVER be official, since I am NOT a meteorologist. They are solely my amateur opinion, and may or may not be accurate. Therefore, please DO NOT use them as official details, particularly when making important decisions. Thank you.

Return to “Off Topic”