A trip To See the Grandsons!

Chat about anything and everything... (well almost anything) Whether it be the front porch or the pot belly stove or news of interest or a topic of your liking, this is the place to post it.

Moderator: S2k Moderators

DaylilyDawn
S2K Supporter
S2K Supporter

A trip To See the Grandsons!

#1 Postby DaylilyDawn » Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:53 pm

We are leaving this Sunday morning for the trip up to Va. to see the grandsons and babysit for the week ahead. our car will be packed to the gills with things we are taking up to them for the grandsons. Some are toys that my daughter bought for her son but he made her so mad that Christmas that he did not get them, and now he has outgrown them so she will give them to Hunter, They were never opened so still in the boxes.One of the items is a all hardwood rocking horse that she bought when she was in Oregon. but other items like my son's dialysis supplies will take up the most space. So I will be out of touch for the next week.I want you all to have a great week next week and enjoy it.
0 likes   

vbhoutex
Storm2k Executive
Storm2k Executive

Re: A trip To See the Grandsons!

#2 Postby vbhoutex » Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:58 pm

Have a great time!!! Sending traveling mercies your way.
0 likes   
Skywarn, C.E.R.T.
Please click below to donate to STORM2K to help with the expenses of keeping the site going:

DaylilyDawn
S2K Supporter
S2K Supporter

Re: A trip To See the Grandsons!

#3 Postby DaylilyDawn » Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:07 pm

We got home this morning around 3:30 AM. The two dogs were so happy to see us, we had to sit down and love on them for about 10 minutes before we could unload the car. We didn't have any car trouble but we saw plenty of wrecks and speeders being pulled over. One wrecked happened after we had stopped to eat some lunch on the way up , when we saw a large group of people leaving and getting into a shuttle typ bus and several cars, a church group. As we left going back to the route we were taking, we saw this group again but it was because of an accident involving the shuttle bus and different cars not in the group, one vehicle had damage to the rear end and the front end so that vehicle was probably totaled.
Hunter absolutely loved the rocking horse, he said to every one that it was his horse!I think that Tyler is jealous of his little brother, because he was always trying to aggravate him to make him squeal.His squeal is very high pitched too! All in all we had a great time. My husband and I will go back up in a few weeks for her sister's wedding, her father asked for us to be there so he would have someone he knew and could talk to.
0 likes   

Return to “Off Topic”