Spending Christmas in VA

Chat about anything and everything... (well almost anything) Whether it be the front porch or the pot belly stove or news of interest or a topic of your liking, this is the place to post it.

Moderator: S2k Moderators

DaylilyDawn
S2K Supporter
S2K Supporter

Spending Christmas in VA

#1 Postby DaylilyDawn » Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:38 am

We get out of school for Christmas break on the 22 of Dec. We will be leaving sometime in the evening of the 22to drive up to Va. We are spending Christmas with our son and his family. I have got all of their gifts in a box to take with us. We will leave there on the 26th to come home.
1 likes   

vbhoutex
Storm2k Executive
Storm2k Executive

Re: Spending Christmas in Va.

#2 Postby vbhoutex » Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:53 am

DaylilyDawn wrote:We get out of school for Christmas break on the 22 of Dec. We will be leaving sometime in the evening of the 22to drive up to Va. We are spending Christmas with our son and his family. I have got all of their gifts in a box to take with us. We will leave there on the 26th to come home.

ENJOY!! Safe travels!!
0 likes   
Skywarn, C.E.R.T.
Please click below to donate to STORM2K to help with the expenses of keeping the site going:

DaylilyDawn
S2K Supporter
S2K Supporter

Re: Spending Christmas in Va.

#3 Postby DaylilyDawn » Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:10 am

We will. Our son called tonight, my husband asked him about the weather up there. My son said the temperatures are in the 40's and what snow that has fallen is now slushy.
0 likes   

Return to “Off Topic”